• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

yeast problems after 3some

M

Mary Anne PA

My wife and I and another woman friend had a threesome for the first time for all involved. Two days later my wife began itching in her vagina. Four days after the act: full-blown yeast infection. Do threesomes often do that? »

They can, if someone has a yeast infection to hand out to the other guests. Here’s some feedback from sexual-health educator Lyba Spring, “Some women think they have a yeast infection, but it could be a number of other problems like trich or BV. If she’s had yeast before and recognized the symptoms, okay. Otherwise, it would be a good idea for her to have a professional take a look.”

Did you use condoms with both women just for continuity’s sake? “Maybe you and your partner don’t usually use condoms, but you used one with the friend and then with your wife,” “Maybe the lubricant had glycerin in it, provoking a yeast infection. Maybe you used a dental dam and the wife initially got itchy from a reaction to latex.” That’s a whole lot of maybes. Sounds like it’s time for a trip to the gyno.