• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

WTF really...... Its a vagina not some alien life form

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
"A POPULAR female video gamer has provoked outrage — after flashing her vagina “accidentally” during a live broadcast.

Lea May was banned from website Twitch after a string of complaints about the Californian’s risqué blooper.

The 26-year-old webcasts a live stream of her playing games to her thousands of fans under the name LegendaryLea.

But her virtual-gaming career hit a wall following the flashing incident while playing the game Dark Souls.

When standing up from her sofa, Leah lifts her leg and exposes herself."

My kinda gamer...dang!

markeys

Foundation Member
nothing much to see really, Id like to see a whole lot more of what she has to offer,
Im baffled that we still have suck wowsers around today to have a problem with it though.

Harry161

Gold Member
I've seen the unedited video of this and it really is just her thigh that you see. Sorry to disappoint people.

chibi

Diamond Member
Meh, same old same old when it comes to commercially-minded, supposedly "real geekgirls." Always flashing a bit of skin to the male and lesbian members of the gaming, sci-fi or comicbook communities for a few extra dollars or a few extra web-hits.

No wonder they infuriate the real geekgirls out there. My nerd ladyfriends can't stand 'em.

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
Alien Facehugger -- yeah !!

NECA-Foam-Replica-Facehugger-001-928x483.jpg

latest