Would you recommend the We Vibe 3 .....

Fudd

Foundation Member
....looks like a funky set of headphones.....lol.... :)

A

AlexandraSilk

When the original first came on the market at $299 I purchased this toy as it was supposed to be fabulous!
It did nothing for me. The worst money I have ever spent on toy. It sits in my drawer and is never used.

There are some great handy features though; it's cordless and rechargeable.

I'm interested to see what other people have thought of the We Vibe. As I imagine there are many who find it a buzz!

A

Ava Valentine

The we-vibe 3 claims to be 40% more powerful than the we-vibe 2. The 3 is also remote controlled which means that you don't have to fiddle around with the toy anymore as there is a small, hand held, wireless remote. It is also waterproof (2 was not). I'm not a massive fan of it, but I know a lot of women (and their partners) who swear by it.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
We use the we vibe 2 and it works well. But covered in lube the buttons are impossible to use. The remote is a welcome addition. I love the feel of this toy on my cock. It's a great toy for Hetro couples.

TheCock

Legend Member
Oh thought number 2 was waterproof? Sounds like there are great advancements on the toy. Will purchase if possible.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I did try a We Vibe. It was a while ago, so probably not the no.3. Wasn't impressed though, am still a "Hitachi Magic Wand" girl myself.