Worst WL experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well Ive had a few but seeing as the title is worst
It would have to have been the time in kalgoorlie when her kid sarted screaming and banging on the door. She had to let him/her in to settle it down
that just didnt feel right to me Ive had to stop part way through and then cover up with the sheets while she settled the kid down on the bed.
Then i had to try and get intrested again - wasnt easy for a change

svengali

Foundation Member
Whoa!! I have had a few less than stellar punts but I don't think I could top that one.

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....hmmmmm, try getting in the mood when this lady's boyfriend and dad are out the back cooking a bbq and knocking back a few brews.......geez!!!

L

Loopy

Try this

My worst time was with the EX-WIFE. Ok she might not have been a W/L,but she took me for every cent I had ..LOL

:headbang:

M

mbfirehorse

ex IS a pricey one

I agree with loopy, good times till i got the bill around $20,000 per year for nine years, still trying to work out if i got a good deal or not, lol. should have kept the footage to recouop costs.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Now that the new law has passed you may be pleased to know that this can not happen again. Under the new law it is an offense to carry on a sex business with a child in the home or unit.From memory it was a $25,000 fine or two years in jail.
It is also an offense if a child is on any premises operating a sex business, this is from 0 years of age to 18 years of age.

W

westozzywaguy

Just A Quick Question , With The New Laws . Are Thay Going To Have Aprentiships For Working Ladys So Thay Can Have A Traide Sertificate And Qualafide For The Position. If So I Think Some Of Us Guys And Girls Should Start Up A Tafe For Wl`s.
Now Also When Thay Clam Compo For A Sore Lower End Dose The Inshance Company Know If Thay Where Loose Or Tight Befor Thay Started Or Is It An On Gong Problem And Not Work Related?????? Or If Thay Dont Perform Right And Not Up To Standard Do We Go The Tha Accc And Complane About Misleading Not Up To Standard Sevices.???????????????????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.