Workshops - For guys and girls at PL

TheCock

Legend Member
I havent spoken to LT about this but if I could set up a workshop at PL to learn rope would there be much interest?

How much is it to book the pl?

Im sick of all these non action!

Who in Perth could teach? Thinking just basic knots at first

Is the management of LT happy with using the PL as a workshop place?

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hi TheCock, Yes it is available to book the Pleasure Lounge as a workshop Place. As for prices, you need to Text or contact Sue@Langtrees and she will tell you all about prices. Thank you so much TheCock, Regards, Jacqui. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Saige

The have been organised as I said in my thread yesterday Cock....dates will be realeased next week. Delttev the Trainer has been too busy to do any training but after 4.5mths of me hounding him, I have finally worked my way up to the top of the TO DO LIST (not literally!!). I will liaise with Sue over next few days with dates.

I am getting one one one intensive further training so in the near future I can run the course (and yes I am qualified trainer...lol) so we will have rope but a WHOLE range of other workshops which will be run once per week at Pleasure Room and once per week at PP in Highgate.

All workshops and dtaes were to be released next week....please do not pm with enquires rather email me saigesybian@gmail.com with workshops in the subjecct line, please also include you forum name.

GIRLS - There are many workshops aimed at you and the industry to further your skills, understanding, finances and well being...as I said in my thread yesterday...it is about empowering you as women and better business women. xx

S

Saige

I havent spoken to LT about this but if I could set up a workshop at PL to learn rope would there be much interest?

How much is it to book the pl?

Im sick of all these non action!

Who in Perth could teach? Thinking just basic knots at first

Is the management of LT happy with using the PL as a workshop place?

There has not been non action and we all leave VERY busy lives luv...there are only a handful of people in Perth who can train and of those a smaller handful I would use. So I have waited for the BEST, waited to get a whole lot of other stuff set up as well for people with other interests.

If you are going to do something do it right...not rushed!!

xxx Sit tight tiger you will have yourself all tied up soon!!

S

Saige

Thanks Aussie I will let yo know!!

Bushbabe good point, I haver just bought a fab new web cam so we may be able to hook you up, Ill get back to you on that...either that or you will have to go for 1on1 lessons when down next....lol!

bushbabe

Gold Member
Thanks Aussie I will let yo know!!

Bushbabe good point, I haver just bought a fab new web cam so we may be able to hook you up, Ill get back to you on that...either that or you will have to go for 1on1 lessons when down next....lol!

Would be tempting.....hmmmmmmm...LOL

S

Saige

Ok, 6 months since the idea was born and after MANY hours and much work it is finally almost here!!!

SEXUNITY WORKSHOPS
commencing May 15th 2012

I have set the first 8 workshops (and the rest are not too far from being confirmed however not enough hours in the day) to be run every Tuesday night at 7pm (these classes will for SW ONLY) with mix classes which is open to the public and any girls which find that time/day better are welcome..these will commmence 3 weeks into the course.

I have sourced the most AMAZING people (one an international writer which I have been following for years and she has agreed to deliver a series of her workshops). Sexunity has kept all the workshops relevant to us within the industry however some are great for the public too.

Not only is this a great way to learn new skills and become more expereince and confidnet in your job which will inevitably attract greater income), they are trying to fill a gap in the industry and that is one o genuine support and a reater sense of community among us.

There is much, much moe which will all be revealed tomorrow but just thought I would tease you a little...

mwahhhh...much love to all in the industry!

p.s dont worry girls interstate we have not forgotten you...and are trying to ensure as many (some it will not be possible as they are hands on) of the workshops you will be able to Skype the workshops.

I am painstakingly finishing off the website, facebook page almost done....so all details will be re-veiled tomorrow.