• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Working Ladies Versus Non WL's

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The local police are doing the mothers of the private girls school a huge favour by not taking happy $naps of them. Aren't you happy they are only making profit$ from fathers of the boy school?? Huh? So yay for the ladies! Nay for the fathers. See the police are looking after the women, aren't they?

You suffer from Twisted Logic Syndrome....

Phoebe

Legend Member
No, just trying to think like a feminist except I am not very HB. So I might be off the track. I do apologize. :(

Its a special gift some of us were born with it....... Some it comes naturally which so wonderful if I must say...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Its a special gift some of us were born with it....... Some it comes naturally which so wonderful if I must say...

Right, so your saying, your born with the gift of being a very HBF? Thanks for that piece of enlightenment. :happy:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Pity Perth doesn't high bridges like Melb and Sydney, AS I would tell you go jump! LOL

As you, you should know better..... ;)

Oh wait, we do have the tree top walk in Denmark, it's high enough I reckon. It's a bit of a drive for me unfortunately, and not going that way anytime soon. So it will have to wait. :p

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh wait, we do have the tree top walk in Denmark, it's high enough I reckon. It's a bit of a drive for me unfortunately, and not going that way anytime soon. So it will have to wait. :p

Just drive to the Lakes BP on great eastern highway and stand on said road... its a 110kph zone and trucks do just about that...... sounds good....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Just drive to the Lakes BP on great eastern highway and stand on said road... its a 110kph zone and trucks do just about that...... sounds good....

Oh I don't know about that, one less homer in the world will not do much good for the world. But are you trying to disrupt the important task a truckie has of moving all those well needed goods, lingerie and sexy dresses? Well, for a HBF who appreciate greatly what truckies do for us, to put such a suggestion forward is mind boggling. :meh:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh I don't know about that, one less homer in the world will not do much good for the world. But are you trying to disrupt the important task a truckie has of moving all those well needed goods, lingerie and sexy dresses? Well, for a HBF who appreciate greatly what truckies do for us, to put such a suggestion forward is mind boggling. :meh:

Trying a guilt trip on me....... ya bitcH ..... ;) you been taking lessons of Happy2....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Trying a guilt trip on me....... ya bitcH ..... ;) you been taking lessons of Happy2....

Nope not guilt trip...just plain factual facts of your suggestion. I take lessons from no one...except for wiki and google. I am my own master...Orrbee Wan that Cannotbe...:droid:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh btw, i thought a true feminist would use biatch instead...i beginning to doubt your claim to be a feminist.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Really.. I spell correctly. Thank you darling...

*Shiver*....please, please do not and you may not call me "Darling" in and under any context, please. :eek:

And it has nothing, nuthing to do with spelling, sir_maam. It has everything to do with feminist attitude. :cat:

ProfD

Gold Member
NAH Did my pennance at Tardun Christian brothers for boys

Something else we have in common. I had 6of the best from the good Brothers... Years that is. And the other sort from time to time.

I'm sure my fetishes were established in the Catholic schools I attended.

Happy2

Legend Member
Something else we have in common. I had 6of the best from the good Brothers... Years that is. And the other sort from time to time.

I'm sure my fetishes were established in the Catholic schools I attended.
You have any of the brothers have a uncle get sick and have to leave the school instantly
Strange how Uncles got sick the day angry fathers turned up at the boarding school

ProfD

Gold Member
You have any of the brothers have a uncle get sick and have to leave the school instantly
Strange how Uncles got sick the day angry fathers turned up at the boarding school

No, was at a regular (nonresidential) school. I did have a brother who was our judo coach ask me after training to rub some linament on his sacrum and hip - in the Chem lab because he was also that teacher. He wasn't inappropriate or ask for anything more but I refused the second time as I felt a bit wheezy about it.

There was one teacher who was named in later trials but he was just grumpy with us.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
The first is what you refer to when you say 'Obviously this is false or companies would only hire women to improve profit margins and lower operating cost'. However, what you're missing is that the reason women get paid less in these cases is because they are perceived as being lower quality workers. Where these sexist hiring practices exist, they still hire men for more money because they believe the men are worth the extra they're paying. From their perspective, it's not a case that you have two equal choices but one is cheaper than the other, it's that you have two options: a cheap and crap one and a more expensive but good one. They're prepared to pay a premium on what they perceive as a better resource.

This, fortunately, is much less of a problem than it used to be due to equality laws. Where it is still a problem and can be exposed, there are legal avenues to challenge it.