Woman to stand trial over fellatio claim

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, LOL well it is obvious in the trial it will be a case of he said and she said and the case will probably be dismissed, but, Why? Would he go through all the effort, talk about Luv gone wrong? So have you hated your EX that much that revenge is the only thing that you think about?????? Or is this a case of the female stalker that cannot let go??????

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/local/18809423/woman-to-stand-trial-over-fellatio-claim/

A woman accused of unlawfully performing oral sex on her ex-husband has been ordered to stand trial in the South Australian District Court. The 49-year-old woman pleaded not guilty in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday to a charge of engaging in sexual intercourse without consent in August 2011 at an address in SA's Eyre Peninsula. An earlier hearing was told that the complainant said he was awoken by his ex-wife performing fellatio on him. The woman will be arraigned in the District Court on October 8.

hornykiwi

Silver Member
there are not many guys saying no to a BJ I would have thought but I guess he really hates her

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- well obiviously, this thread was considered Toooooo boring, Ohhhh well try, try again

Happy2

Legend Member
Thought I had better answer your thread HP You sounded sad
Cant have you doing something stupid like drink water

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, Thx, I am cool, looks like this thread was just a bore, Ohhh well stalking women is just not interesting

Happy2

Legend Member
It was the long word Fellat oo whatever it was You need small wurds for us HP Hed Job etc
Now if she sneezed and had bitten it off Then that would be a court case worth following
Hell I would even try and get on that jury instead of trying to escape my responsibility

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I do agree Bro H2, it really is a funny case, I suspect she is the stalker from Hell

Happy2

Legend Member
There was a case I posted last year where the wife bit off her husbands balls
OWW As I said in that thread Was it a case of T-Bagging gone wrong

C

colzilla

I've knocked back a blowjob... Things seemed to go down hill pretty quickly between her and I after that.

Happy2

Legend Member
The ex husband is either a tosser or gay (not the happy type).
My thoughts too Homer
I mean most blokes think this is far from a rotten foul disgusting thing to be happening to them Unless of course the defendant is Bronwyn Bishop

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
LoL...indeed, a GIRLFF is a court case generator for sure. I'd hire a lawyer for sure if it's a Bronwyn Bishop look alike.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Isn't it just crazy what people will waste the courts time with?
Has common sense totally gone?

Happy2

Legend Member
grandma i run like f from...new term to add to your vocab lol....
Thanks for expanding my vocabulary Homer
Is the f Fudd ? Gran I Run Like Fudd From? But has anyone ever seen Fudd run? It may well be worth watching I believe Waddle Fudd Waddle

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
my pleasure...always happy to educate another with my limited prowess in the language department.

No i haven't actually seen Fudd run, is that a movie? Run Fudd Run?