With Great Regrets I'm leaving the Forum

T

Tania Admin

To all my Forum friends I am sorry to say due to my addiction to the Forum, today will be my last day on the Forum EVER for this year....I will be back after a break on the 1st of January.
See you then.
Much love
Tania :)

T

Tania Admin

I thought you would all be happy to see the end of me,,,,for this year lol xo :)

honestman

Gold Member
To all my Forum friends I am sorry to say due to my addiction to the Forum, today will be my last day on the Forum EVER for this year....I will be back after a break on the 1st of January.
See you then.
Much love

The kind lady herself deserves a break.

Tania, as much as I am still sad to say that I had no response/s yet and with this wound that heals ever so slowly - I've decided to end this year alone.

However; not all have been lonely in the recent day/s. You have been kind enough to at least step up and to lend a helping ear for my needs recently and I cannot thank you enough in return. It is in good chances that I may not be able to return back to Casey's or Langtrees for quite some time.

As sad enough as it is, that unwanted gift remains with me. Until I am well enough to give out another chance.

Nonetheless, I am still keeping faith to my signature. And that tagline.

My best wishes and happy end of year to you and all families. Felice anno nuovo a tutti,

- HM

PS. You've been a great friend to all and hoping to see you once again in the next possible forum meet n greet.

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
See you then.
Much love
Shit nearly had a stroke then thanks Tania xxx happy new year

Happy2

Legend Member
See you then.
Much love
Miserable miserable woman I opened my special bottle of bubbly when i first saw your post Only to find it was a bloody joke Does cold duck store in the fridge after being opened?
Oh I guess I had better say I am joking , But am I?

T

Tania Admin

Well I never, such brazen rudeness H2,,,,,I could have helped you drink it! lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I never, such brazen rudeness H2,,,,,I could have helped you drink it! lol
If I was being honest Cold duck is a bad memory from my teen years
I could not in all good conscience allow any one to drink that poison
Especially anyone as nice as yourself Tania

It is during posts like this I miss the not worthy emoticon

T

Tania Admin

Eeeeew ok,,no poison sharing is on my agenda for 2014.

Aaaaw and thanks H2 :)