Will Perfect touch reopen somewhere else?

22inches

Bronze Member
I wonder if Perfect touch will reopen somewhere else?
It was great as it was south of the river. Being Close. The place was clean and had a good energy.
I just got use too seeing Carly.. But the place unexpectedly closed.
Anyone know if Carly will massage anywhere else? Or if Carly herself knows?:)
I enjoyed the chats on philosophy at the end of the massage from her.

Excuse the Post. Way past bedtime..

Madam

Gold Member
It was great as it was south of the river. Being Close. The place was clean and had a good energy.

Hi My Lovely,

If you seek more answers to your wondering mind.. Go on to Madame X threads..

HotDog

Silver Member

22inches
Hopefully you've worked it out by now - most of the PT girls are at Wink Massage in Burswood. See their sub forum

Madam

Gold Member
Hi hotdog,Link is broken so has been taken down we have most of our popular therapist from PT and a few new ones as well, have a look on our website.Or you can go onto Wink Burswood sub forum..

Last edited by a moderator:

22inches

Bronze Member
Hi there. Thanks for the info. sorry for the delay in reply everyone.
I did get messages from Carly once word got around. but i haven't heard from her again.. So I assume perhaps I may not again. Il check out Wink Massage soon. Hopefully il find someone with nearly as good massage skills. thanks Hotdog and others. And yeah.. I worked it out once I READ the messages not scanned them.....

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I did get messages from Carly once word got around. but i haven't heard from her again.. So I assume perhaps I may not again. Il check out Wink Massage soon. Hopefully il find someone with nearly as good massage skills. thanks Hotdog and others. And yeah.. I worked it out once I READ the messages not scanned them.....
Hi 22inches, give Madsme X a call, there is Erin11 who is the Tantric Goddess at Wink Massage Burswood now and has had some very great reviews, not one to.miss

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member

Hey sweetie I had the privilege of watching Carly work her magic and can recommend two girls very highly Erin and Belle both very sensual masseuses.

I would love to say see me but I have quite a firm massage and light massage isn't my forte :p
All though light "grazes" a plenty
Xxx

22inches

Bronze Member
cheers Sir Cruiser and Maria :) Il keep Erin's name and Belle's to remember.
And am Hoping Carly is safe and well...