why I dont see "professionals"

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well ive avoided wl for a while now due to being dicked around high prices and crap service
However the other day I relented
First I tried to book for an hour but was offered 1/2 hour.
When I made it clear I wasn't interested I was given a later time for an hour
Sweet!
Any way on the way there I got dicked around by Google maps and as a result got there 2 min late (confirmed by text messeges)
So after driving all that way suddenly
I got told I could only have 1/2 hour which I already had made it clear I didnt want.
As middle ground I offered $20less than asking for which I was told no way.
At that point I totally csncelled
And it was me branded a time waster
Yea never again

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ok as follow up I just got texted from a lady name of indy as my bus was entering the city
I jumped off the bus within 5min of her text within spitting distance of her hotel
I texted and texted no reply
Yet another "professional" time waster

Give me ameuter single mums any day
Half the price twice the enthusiasm

H

hornydude

Ok as follow up I just got texted from a lady name of indy as my bus was entering the city
I jumped off the bus within 5min of her text within spitting distance of her hotel
I texted and texted no reply
Yet another "professional" time waster

Give me ameuter single mums any day
Half the price twice the enthusiasm

I admit myself this punting game has its ups and downs. Your just having a bad run

no doubt we will see a post soon where you have struck gold!

Hang in there

HD

BigMike

Gold Member
I think bushseeker usually makes arrangements with non self proclaimed 'working ladies'. If that works for you man... just keep doing that!

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm hardly an expert at this but just from my limited experience it seems that if I want to see someone privately then having some history and trust before setting up a booking with them pretty much sets the scene for the booking to go smoothly, however if I want to see someone new, I always go to a brothel particularly as the administration aspect seems to essentially avoid most if not all the issues you mentioned. Yes it's expensive, some times too expensive but I find it greatly enhances the chance of it being a great booking and the ladies are generally a lot more relaxed due to the environment.

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
have you tried langtrees? everything is clear and up front with heaps of ladies waiting and ready to go ;)

L

Langtrees VIP 6

have you tried langtrees? everything is clear and up front with heaps of ladies waiting and ready to go ;)

Thanks Bambi, I think sometimes when the ladies are private they usually don't have someone answering their phone's or handling their bookings, which can be frustrating for them and the clients when it all happening at once.

Most working ladies that have being working for a while are better at managing their calls, like leaving a voice mail so it explains their absent and calling the client back when they are available.

So its just a matter of finding the right working lady for you or for a little extra let someone else arrange it for you. I hope you don't get discourage by the system because when it's all set and done, the fun can begin xo

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
That is so true!
As the PINK song goes.... you got to TRY! TRY! and TRY!

I know private girls try really hard to meet the needs of their clients,
But they are private for a reason - their lives are probably complicated...

So don't totally give up on private working ladies!Bushseeker!

R

Raye@Langtrees

Well ive avoided wl for a while now due to being dicked around high prices and crap service
However the other day I relented
First I tried to book for an hour but was offered 1/2 hour.
When I made it clear I wasn't interested I was given a later time for an hour
Sweet!
Any way on the way there I got dicked around by Google maps and as a result got there 2 min late (confirmed by text messeges)
So after driving all that way suddenly
I got told I could only have 1/2 hour which I already had made it clear I didnt want.
As middle ground I offered $20less than asking for which I was told no way.
At that point I totally csncelled
And it was me branded a time waster
Yea never again
Well bushseeker you should have cum.. here no mucking around, and you would have been looked after very well.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Privates are hard work, but, when you find a good one and they like you;-----you have hit Gold, good luck in your search and endeavors

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
You are seeing the wrong ladies babe xx
Yep, so don't give up because of a double time wasting experience. And as said in this post before....if you don't want to waste your time and get a 'feeling' for the ladies before you make your choice give Langtrees a go. It might be more expensive put you certainly don't waste time and the service provided is worth the effort.

R.xxxxxx

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ok managed to find a truly lovely lady not a "professional"
Just the odd guy here and there when moneys tight. We had a fantastic time mutually for 200 with no clock involved and no being dicked around
Experience between that and my dealings with a "professional"
Chalk and cheese

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ok managed to find a truly lovely lady not a "professional"
Just the odd guy here and there when moneys tight. We had a fantastic time mutually for 200 with no clock involved and no being dicked around
Experience between that and my dealings with a "professional"
Chalk and cheese

Happy for you :)
I bet you will get a lot of inquiries where to find such a lady. Guess they do exist if you look long enough.
Make the most out of it.
;)

R.xxxxxxxx

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Not going to happen private ladys are just that
They dont put thier contact details out there and thier contact details arnt thier for me to give out