• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

why does pussy smell like fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cassandra1

hi i am cassandra,
thought i put in a piece of my knowledge to wisen my friends up a little.
what fish in puss?
the taste and smell of a womans flower depends on her diet, if you eat any ocean products you will smell like fish down there and it takes about a week for it to stop.
so there, thats it from me today
if you have any true miths and factual bullshit please feel free to wisen me up anytime.
bye all
why not..............

K

kinky_master

That is not the True story I was given by a mate many years ago:
It all goes back to when Adam and Eve where in Paradise, and after one particular sweaty fun night Eve was washing herself in the ocean.
All of a sudden a big booming voice from above called out:
Eve, what are you doing.
Frightened Eve look up and answered to the Lord:
I am washing myself, Lord.
And the big booming voice asked:
Why?
Eve answered:
Well, Lord -- Adam and I had a rather sexy and sweaty night last night, and I wanted to wash the smells away.
In dispair the big booming voice called out:
Eve, oh Eve my child, you shouldn't have done that!
With fear in her Voice Eve asked:
Why, oh Lord?
And the Lord replied:

BECAUSE NOW, MY CHILD WE WILL NEVER GET THE SMELL OUT OF THE FISH AGAIN

kim of kal

Foundation Member
I was told that if guys drink pineapple juice that their cum does not taste bitter ??
Does anyone know for sure??
But to Kinky Master, that was very funny love it :)
Kim of kal
xx

Last edited:
P

powderkeg

I have a litre of pineaple juice here. Thats one half of the test...

V

Vyxxxn

kim of kal said:
I was told that if guys drink pineapple juice that their cum does not taste bitter ??
Does anyone know for sure??

Kim of kal
xx

This may make for interesting reading Kim & Cassandra

Here's summin 4 the guys to try mebbe ;) Hee Hee
Super Spunk Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
1 banana, frozen
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS honey
Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results.

This is a site I came across months ago & b4 it became popular the forums were more than interesting to say the least...not exactly my "cup-of-cum" lol but something to look at.

bsamp4.jpg

And as 4 u Kinky...PMSL funny haha :D

And whilst on the subject of cum I wonder others opinion on cum swapping & snow blowing as they are called...???

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vyxxxn

ROFLMAO LOL @ Minx

Translation Serena if need be: Roll-on-floor-laughing-myself-all-over ;D

K

kinky_master

Hey - be nice to Serena - she was the first to laugh at my joke (after myself of course) - so if you make more fun of her then I will be forced to spank both of you wenches.

V

Vyxxxn

kinky_master said:
Hey - be nice to Serena - she was the first to laugh at my joke (after myself of course) - so if you make more fun of her then I will be forced to spank both of you wenches.

I'm ALWAYS nice 2 Serena, how can one not to such a booteefull woman....

But I wanna make more fun now.....would u like me to bend over?

K

kinky_master

That's ok Vyxxxn
I'll just take you straight over my lap - and no wiggling that backside.
Should you feel something long and hard - it'll be the phone in my pocket - FOCLMAO

V

Vyxxxn

Awwwwwwwwwww but I like to wiggle :evil1:

Phone in ya pocket Yeh sure...well then I'll hafta make sure I answer it won't I.... :toothy10:

K

kinky_master

Oh, wench, oh wench, oh wench!!!
You are always welcum to answer my phone - lol - but that will stop it vibrating - hehehehehehehehe

M

Mary Anne PA

ok.. ok.... ok.... I didn't know the PMSL one. sheesh.. but know all the others.. thanks kinky for being my big bro.... it's great to have someone looking out for me..LOL

I'll smak lickedy's arse next time I see her for joshing me like that...
SHAAO (that's smack her arse all over.... ) just in case you didn't know..

I'll be prepared next time... ROFLMAOFS (feeling stupid is the last 2 words)

K

kinky_master

Hey Serena - don't worry - even I didn't know that one.
Then again that was one bad Minx - lol
But I have to admit I had more than altruistic reason to protect you - hehehehehehehe - the possibility of spanking 2 bad wenches - lol

M

Mary Anne PA

who's the other bad wench then? (just in case I'm on the wrong track)

V

Vyxxxn

serena said:
who's the other bad wench then? (just in case I'm on the wrong track)

Me thinx it may be moi...am I right Mr.Kinky sir ;)
:angel1:

C

cli-max

A fishy story

To my knowlege, the fishy smell is a symptom of a germ called Gardenarella. It is treated by Fasigyn tablets, prescribed by a doctor. It is a dose of 3 tablets taken together,and the symptoms last about a week. It can be caused by sperm or other irritation. It's often confused with Thrush.
'Don't mean to get technical though. 'New at this kinda convo.

V

Vyxxxn

^^^ Not technical at all, I would say more-so informative...thanx :)

Ps. BTW thanx my KinkyM friend

H

HARDKNIGHT

The smell of a hot vagina is delicious and is a natural aphrodisiac to a heterosexual Male. It's a pheromone that turns on and arouses a true masculine Male. In fact a good test to see if a Man has homosexual tendencies is if he

A: Is repulsed by pussy smell, by Refusing to go down on a woman and or asks her to "wash it first" before performing oral sex. Or,
B: Is infatuated with or always asks for ‘Anal Sex’ with his girlfriend.
I guarantee if a Man is either ‘A’ or ‘B’ he is definitely a closet faggot that refuses to admit it to himself.
Why Women are so embarrassed by their own delicious fragrance and feel it's a subject of taboo is mind boggling to me. Pussy is a very powerful weapon if used wisely. It can bring a Man to his knees, and even inspire Armies of Men to War.

S

scarface

To smell or not

I suppose you could liken it to the smell of fresh fish. If you go to a reputable fishmonger he/she should supply you with fresh fish. The fish albeit a bit pongy is still pleasing to the nose. Hey but rotten fish is disgusting. I can liken that to the pungent aromatic love juice smell of a wet horny pussy sure does turn me on. But i must admit a few times i have struck what one can only say a a filthy smelly vagina and that is a turn off. Perhaps the person is not clean or simply has a problem. Some men and women have a similiar problem with general body odour they just smell reeeeeeeely bad.

M

Mary Anne PA

one mans smell is another's poison

Hi all . Well when you live close to nature as i do many things must be taken into consideration.
Us cave people do not use soap but we do wash in the river at least twice a day.
When you live this existence your sense of smell becomes very acute. We use charcoal to clean our teeth .
Everybody has a different smell. The cave women in particular smell different at different times of the year and of course the month.
It is that smell that attracts us together every cave person is attracted to a differnt type of smell. When a cave women is atracted to that of a man she lets out a smell if it is pleasing we will take her. It is raw unadultarated sex.
So basically we are all attracted to different smells.
When people come near our village from the cities we can smell them from miles off. Smoking, toothpaste that unatural western smell which i find disgusting uga banga wif wif.........

Last edited by a moderator:

bi.man69

Gold Member
cum

Cum Curry Sauce:
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablesoon cum (fresh or frozen stored)
1 level teaspoon corn flour
2 or 3 pinches curry powder
Stir over gentle heat in small pot until simmer
Cool and use as spread on toast or top on meat.

SEMEN AS SKIN CREAM

Allow semen to liquefy and apply to skin, leave overnight. Semen contains vitamin C an B12, both nourish skin and skin elasticity is increased, reducing wrinkles, dry skin, stretch marks and appearances of aging.

Cure for acne? The zinc in semen applied to the skin contributes to reduction in acne, and more effective when combined with regular Semen Therapy treatment, for zinc levels in body.

Semen Content
ascorbic acid (vitamin C, for tissue maintenance)
blood-group antigens (from immune system)
calcium (mineral)
chlorine (oxidizing agent)
cholesterol (steroid alcohol present in body fluids)
choline (base, part of the vitamin B complex)
citric acid (occurs during cellular metabolism)
creatine (nitrogenous substance found in muscle)
deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
fructose (sugar used for energy)
glutathione (peptide amino acid)
Glycoproteins (cancer fighting agent)
hyaluronidase (enzyme)
inositol (sugar found in muscles)
lactic acid (byproduct of muscle use)
magnesium (mineral)
nitrogen (gas found in all living tissue)
phosphorus (mineral)
prostaglandins (good for pregnancy)
potassium (mineral)
purine (compound of uric acid)
pyrimidine (organic base)
pyruvic acid (formed from either glucose or glycogen)
selenium (cancer fighting agent)
sodium (salt)
sorbitol (body alcohol)
spermidine (catalytic enzyme)
spermine (ammonia compound found in sperm)
urea (from urine)
uric acid (from urine)
vitamin B12 (for proper function of nervous system and metabolism)
zinc (mineral)

Status
Not open for further replies.