• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

why do we have too

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
OK TS IS dying/dead but why do i have to logg on everytime i enter the Forum im having this prob in a couple of forums never had it in this Forum was always logged on regardless howw many days i was away from the forum but now please logg in...its pissing me of

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
not sure Bepp , i don't do this , have you clicked on the " keep me logged in " option ??

OK TS IS dying/dead but why do i have to logg on everytime i enter the Forum im having this prob in a couple of forums never had it in this Forum was always logged on regardless howw many days i was away from the forum but now please logg in...its pissing me of

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

I have a word for you bepp...

PEBCAK ......... there is the solution and problem solved.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Please Explain? Beep Cant Always Know

Have pity on us in a lower intellectual plane
Oh great and wise one

Phoebe

Legend Member
Please Explain? Beep Cant Always Know

Have pity on us in a lower intellectual plane
Oh great and wise one

If you got access to TS you got google so may I suggest you look it up mr farmer... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
no need to get aggressive ..ya intellectuall...edumacted .BITCH

Maybe its your new avatar that creates this illusion you have of me being a bitch... when I am quite the opposite....

Phoebe

Legend Member
You dont understand much do you bepp, get off the sauce....... put down the kirup syrup

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Maybe its your new avatar that creates this illusion you have of me being a bitch... when I am quite the opposite....

and please xplain urself re my avatar r u slightly jealous cause u dont quite measure up .....n for ur info i used to pay good $'s to spend a nite with them
oh!!! wata nite;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
who did u used to spend wads of cash on??? trannies or working ladies or working boys? you are making me as confused as you are.... ... Dont measure up hmmm I dont compare myself to others, I make myself on how well the lady I am with is enjoying herself... ;)