• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?

T

Tania Admin

Omg! I have just re-read this entire thread, I'm laughing so much :)

Thank you :)

Good luck to the 2 competitors :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- 9,861.............You got until New Year Day........Good Luck
Ohhhh PS;- 6,788, most positive ratings, well done you are on top of the board, congrats.

clap1.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- 9,861.............You got until New Year Day........Good Luck
Ohhhh PS;- 6,788, most positive ratings, well done you are on top of the board, congrats.

View attachment 44913
Where did you find that pic HP ?
That's the Japanese nurses I hired to give me a multiple prostate examination
And them giving me the all clear

Man that was a tight fit

Happy2

Legend Member
You can have all my posts happy2. But I've only a handful I'm afraid.
Very Kind Frankie But if not earned its not worth having Isn't that the old adage ?
But if you win the $1000 pamper voucher That's another story

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy and Hello Forum Friends
So here my Question? "Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?"
Hopefully before the New Year. His current count is 9,971
Now all new newbies and forum regulars please encourage Bro Happy2 by posting a clap picture on this thread. When you see a post from Happy2 hit the emotion icons or better still write a witty reply, encourage Bro H2 to reply back every reply gets him closer to the 10,000 post barrier.

clapping3.jpg

Frankie

Bronze Member
So. Happy2. When are you going to paint your tractor? Eh!
Its probably getting a bit rusty be now.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy and Hello Forum Friends
So here my Question? "Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?"
Hopefully before the New Year. His current count is 9,971
Now all new newbies and forum regulars please encourage Bro Happy2 by posting a clap picture on this thread. When you see a post from Happy2 hit the emotion icons or better still write a witty reply, encourage Bro H2 to reply back every reply gets him closer to the 10,000 post barrier.
]

There appears we do not have enough forum members smart enough to make witty remarks apart from the redoubtable XLNC of course Aitch Pee

So I won t hold my breath waiting for replies to your request oh peg legged one

I am of course hoping to be proven wrong

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You will only need to keep hard at your 5 words story H2...real hard and you will get there...5 words at a time.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
As of this morning, Rusty has got 21 days to submit 26 posts to reach his goal and score the prize of my mouldy broccoli and demi carotte (saying it in French transforms any food into a cordon bleu dish). That's a daily average of 1.238 posts. I'm pretty sure he's going to run out of puff and fall short, most likely frozen in fear on 9999 at 11.59pm on NYE, like Australian batsmen of yore who tantalisingly failed to reach a century.

scsc_zps770b9be8.gif

Though first he'll probably be stumped trying to work out how to submit the .238 of a post every day. :banghead:

Happy2

Legend Member
As of this morning, Rusty has got 21 days to submit 26 posts to reach his goal and score the prize of my mouldy broccoli and demi carotte (saying it in French transforms any food into a cordon bleu dish). That's a daily average of 1.238 posts. I'm pretty sure he's going to run out of puff and fall short, most likely frozen in fear on 9999 at 11.59pm on NYE, like Australian batsmen of yore who tantalisingly failed to reach a century.

scsc_zps770b9be8.gif

Though first he'll probably be stumped trying to work out how to submit the .238 of a post every day. :banghead:

My dear fellow
I doubt I will stay on the forum I think I will keep the promise I made myself Get to 9994 and retire
If it was good enough for Bradman Surely it is good enough for me

JustMe

Gold Member
My dear fellow
I doubt I will stay on the forum I think I will keep the promise I made myself Get to 9994 and retire
Get to 9994 then retire happy2 and get yourself a bouncy new tractor and call it happy3.

Happy2

Legend Member
No can do Just Me , Happy 2 is actually my nickname
You can't just give out nicknames Willy nilly and I do have a newish tractor which already has a nickname pieca ....

Maybe I could retire on 9999

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
He is trying to sneak it in whilst we aren't looking, but you need to make it today Happy2 so we can upgrade your bride to 10,000 posts at the same time. Happy2 and I have been up to mischief, which we will reveal tonight.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I still can't email it from my phone, remind when i am in Perth next week and I will show you THAT photo and publish it online.......you know once you have seen it life will never be the same again, you will be out having a wonderful massage by a beautiful young lady and you will then think ah if only she had Mary-Anne's .......

XLNC

Legend Member
My dear fellow
Well, it didn't take long to break that promise, Mr 9999. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long he'll be able to hold his tongue (or fingers).

oz-surfer

Gold Member
I seem to be stuck on 200 - I don't reckon it's moved for 10 posts or so ... could be wrong....

...and good work Happy 2 by the way

JustMe

Gold Member
Well, it didn't take long to break that promise, Mr 9999. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long he'll be able to hold his tongue (or fingers).

But then shortly after that promise...
No can do Just Me , Happy 2 is actually my nickname
You can't just give out nicknames Willy nilly and I do have a newish tractor which already has a nickname pieca ....

Maybe I could retire on 9999

So far so ....bad

XLNC

Legend Member
I suppose I should add my factitious felicitation to the chorus. :rolleyes:
Jolly good show, Happy2! You are truly a credit to bumpkinry and yokeldom. :bum: (That emoticon looks like I'm preparing to accept your happy member in my pompous alcove, but you know there can never be anything more than brotherly banter between us.)

And Mistress Lana, you know my feelings towards you...r naughty pictures. Very happy you have assumed your rightful place as Lordette Lana of the Lewd Lithographs.

MnhGdhA.gif

Now a suggestion for the Admin/Mod types: I propose that crossing the 10,000 post threshold should be rewarded with a new class of membership. Instead of remaining a Legend Member, maybe our newlyweds -- and those who may follow in their footsteps -- could be reclassified to something like Nirvana Member or Demigod or Forum Elder or TalkinSex Tycoon in recognition of their superlative achievement.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Not a bad idea I will think on the idea, they could join me in my group Its called Battleaxe

Quite fancy Forum Treasure Yoda our long time Chief will be across the line anyday and we will have three Forum treasures.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member

A big WELL DONE Happy2 for making it to the 10000 post..... thats a huge effort
but you know you will get to 11,000 before you :D

thanku for taking me on as your wifey..... i hope u can cook :D

Happy2

Legend Member
A big WELL DONE Happy2 for making it to the 10000 post..... thats a huge effort
but you know you will get to 11,000 before you :D

thanku for taking me on as your wifey..... i hope u can cook :D
I can't cook But there's plenty of critters here ready to put down their lives until we get it right
Plus even though I can't cook I can afford one