• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who has the condom?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I knew a lady once who use to always have a good supply of condoms in her bag because she could not trust the guy she would pick up at a club to have one. Foreplay is spoilt if there is a mad rush trying to find a place to buy a condom

So the question is: Do you carry condoms all hope the one you are with has some?
:walk:

M

Minxxy

Sure do Bluegrass. Always have them in my bag and in my bedside table.

Its unfortunate, but despite men being known as the hornier of the genders, in my experience theyre definitely not known for their forward thinking, planning or safety....

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Well Minxxy it is a good thing a man's penis is attached or we would leave home without it.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I have always got some... somewhere, it amazes me how many guys either dont have them or try to get away with not using them though!!!

CathyDomme

Gold Member
I don't carry them in my bag unless I am on the hunt... but I always have some around at home. The problem with guys is the only thing they permanently carry is their wallet... and wallets are a bad choice to carry condoms in.... and you seriously don't want to go back to most single guy's houses... Well not unless you disinfect it first.... :)

C

Curious1

If i was going out looking for some lovin, id carry....but normally i dont.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
One never knows when one could or will discover a sexy lady who is willing to play with you.
I believe do not leave home without one. Otherwise you may miss out on a chance in a lifetime that will never happen again.

jack121

Bronze Member
"Why wouldn't you carry condoms?!!" Is what comes to my mind first off. I'd be way too afraid of catching anything to not carry condoms.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Some years back, I returned to Oz after spending some time in Europe. Normally, I skip through customs but, on this occasion, I had my bags checked (nothing untoward...just the luck of the draw).

Anyway, the customs officer was fishing through my bag and drags out an unopened box of condoms I had bought in Perth prior to leaving. He looked at me and said "hmmmm, didn't get much action while we were away all that time, did we". What a prize wanker! To make matters worse, the customs hall was full and, needless to say, a few people sniggered.

Since then I've never carried condoms for that reason...also they'd probably be just dust packets by the time I ever got lucky. :)

Fudd

Maharet

Bronze Member
I don't carry condoms. I don't think it looks too good as a respectable woman to have that sort of thing seen in my handbag... but i keep some in my nightstand ;)

C

CBRstranger

Carry them, I'm a guy so I'm usually expected to have them but it's never worth the risk of not having one. I'm a "If it's not on, it's not on!" person.
I don't wanna miss the fun.