• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

WHO GREW UP in PERTH? Where R U From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melly bear

Yup, also born in Perth. Spent 7 years in Tom Price in the seventies then came back to Perth to finish school and been here ever since. Except of course for the obligatory holidays in various parts of Asia, New Zealand, Scandinavia and Europe. No matter how wonderful somewhere else is, it's always great to come home to good ole Perth.

MB

F

Fred123

Where Ya from

Another born and bred in Perth.
Travelled the world (3 months) and there is no place like home. I grew up in the burbs and have worked in the Goldfields, Pilbra and Kimberly Luv em all. I have been to most states except Qld and Tas and hope to get there soon.
This is a good discussion but dont tell too many or we will get them all here to.

M

mizzbehaving

I have enjoyed reading everyones replies, always good to find out peoples backgrounds :)
I was born in a tiny english village, but class myself as scottish as i was brought up in Scotland (Aberdeen). I met and married my second hubby who was Aussie there and moved to perth while i was heavily preg with fourth child (35wks).. that was a trip and a half!! have been here 11yrs in Sept.. Love it love it.. I took a short holiday back to U.K and was crying and home sick for perth by day five.
I now call myself a Scozzy= a scottish aussie :) and damn proud of it

C

Cacatous

I was born outside of Windsor in the UK where I met my wife at my cousins birthday.

The original plan was to stay in England for 3 years but she got homesick so I decided to pack everything up and move to Perth!

I have my Permanent Residence Visa interview today so I'm feeling a bit nervous!

PS. Did I mention that Perth is awesome?

PPS. To those that stayed in Arizona, did you go to Lake Powell in Utah? Amazing place!

M

Mary Anne PA

Cacatous said:
PPS. To those that stayed in Arizona, did you go to Lake Powell in Utah? Amazing place!
I stayed in Phoenix, Arizona with a friend for 3 weeks then drover over to Mexico for a weekend ordeal...lol. Didn't get to that place although would have liked to, and also the Grand Canyon couldn't make it.

C

Cacatous

That's a shame. It's a beautiful place...

I had sex there on a nice hot rock next a bunch of lizards!

D

DnSPerth

Cacatous,

Good luck on your interview. Would hate to lose you now. I like your posts a lot.

S :cya:

C

Cacatous

DnSPerth said:
Cacatous,

Good luck on your interview. Would hate to lose you now. I like your posts a lot.

Ooh an admirer! Thank you! I think I'm blushing.... :happy6:

C

Cacatous

DnSPerth said:
Cacatous,

Well the interview went well! I just need a few more bits of information then it's in the hands of the gods!

O

ocean invader

OceanInvader

hi I grew up in Tasmania moved over east lived in all capital cities except darwin & adelaide, plus a lot of smaller ones on my travels, lived and worked on a small island off the coast of malaysia, travelled a lot through sth east asia, met & married my wife in malaysia, been in perth since 1985 and love it,s quiet life, though do miss the country life tassie offers it can be found down in pemberton or albany and the like, so great holidat destinations close to home.

J

justcurious

born

born in exmouth , moved around a fair bit , arrived in newman in 1979 aged 10, stayed there for 12 yrs, moved to bunbury , back to newman, then down to geraldton in 1990 and been here ever since...get to perth everynow and then, and hanging out to see LPs....that is my next aim in life
take care justcuriousxoxo

H

Holden_Guy

Born in Port Hedland,then moved straight to perth, lived in wickham in 1988 or so then moved back to perth in 1990. relocated to melb in 1997, moved back to perth, then worked up in newman around 1998 and lived there....back to perth and been here ever since :)

FordFiend

Foundation Member
Perthies

Mr Fordfiend was born in Subiaco (KEMH), lived there til he was 6 and then moved to Badgingarra til he was 8, then on to Southern Cross/ Bullfinch/ Marvel Loch til he was 15 then geraldton til he was 17 and then here to kalgoorlie...and still here...lol

Mrs Fordfiend was born in Meekatharra, lived there til 7 then moved to Perth (Alexander Heights), then to Pinjarra, then onwards to Ballajura, Dongara, Mundijong, back to Pinjarra and then at 15 she finally settled down in Kalgoorlie...and still there obviously..lol

Mrs Fordfiend lived in Perth and all the surrounding areas too..lol

E

eunuch_junkie

Born in Perth

Hi,
Yes... I was born in Perth, been here all my life,
never been overseas... travelled around aust for 10 months..
Apart from that.... this is my town..

Help I'm getting bored here..LOL

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Born and bred in Florida - my parents have been dragging us around the world since I was six.
Settled in Perth so I could go to high school - I've been living here for 8 years now.
Love this place - I went to the US for a couple years after I graduated, but I had to come back. :angel12:

S

sweetnsexy2

born in sydney, lived also in melbourne, brisbane, adelaide, perth, kulin, esperance, gascoyne and northwest, now in bunbury, plus lived in US, UK, travelled through europe, indonesia - 14 schools in 11 years, mebbe wow, close to a hundred house moves by now ... too late to think, you get the picture :)

susan

69FELIX

Perth Born , Perth Bred, Bonk In Perth, Play In Perth, Love In Peth Live In Perth Cant Get Enough Of Perth , Been Overseas Been To Paris And England And A Few Other Places But I Still Call Perth Home

bigal

Foundation Member
hi,born in perth in1965,lived hear my hole life. been over seas afew times to rottness(ha ha)a few times. been to sydney once for 3days. but i am still here in perth nearly 42yearys later. dont no where else to go. maybe one day. open to sujestions.

E

eunuch_junkie

After reading some replys
We can say... both of us born in perth (he 1959, her 1965, and lived here for most of our lives, with the exception of 2 years
in Albany...
However we have done the "around the big block trip" (around aust by road etc). Which took us and our kids 10 months, our next big adventure is to sail around aust, and see all the coastline...

Thats it from us...

Pete & Carol

reinburr

Foundation Member
Briefly since 1957...Kal-Perth-Kal-Perth-Kal-Perth-Kal-Perth-Kal....guess what looks like being next:)))

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
I was born and raised here - 22.7 years and counting.

K

kiwimystic

Aotearoa

Born and raised in good old middle earth, or as some people
may know it as New Zealand. been over this side of the
ditch for almost two years now.

Wondering what took me so long to find this fantastic forum

Being from Melbourne myself and living in Perth now for nearly 2 years. Has made me wonder how many people on the forum actually grew up in Perth. Since Perth is the fastest growing city in Australia, it would be interesting to see where all these open minded sexy people come from.

Bit out of date now, Bunbury and Busselton have taken ova :headbang:

M

Maikeru

Born in Townsville Queensland. Moved to Perth when I was 2. Other than a year in Europe and two in Japan, been here all the rest of the time. No plans to move elsewhere unless work takes me somewhere else. But I have my home here which will keep me coming back if it does.:D

V

Vampirella

I been a Perth Girl all my life and yes grew here and yes now making more contact with people like myself.

bigal

Foundation Member
hi all, i was born in wa, never left or been over seas. i have been in perth 42 years an never left wa. i have been all over wa. i am just getting my passport now to travel over seas.

M

Miss Woo

Born in NZ been livin in OZ for 12yrs now wit 5 of dem in Perth & we been goin forward since, even got me citizenship here =)

S

Spunkymunky

I was born here and have never really left Perth. However in two weeks i am moving waaaay up North.......first time away from Perth for longer than a few weeks. I love it here :-(

B

buttons

Born In Perth

I was born hear 32.6 years ago. Will never live in another state love perth to much.:3some:;D;D;D

Status
Not open for further replies.