• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

who do you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
In March Women's weekly there was an interesting article showing six races six faces. It discussed make up for each face. A photo showed six very beautiful ladies.
So who would you choose if you had the chance to go out of only one of these beautiful ladies?
In my opinion, each one was as beautiful as the other.
1:Black beauty. 2:Mediterranean Magic,3:Exquisite Indigenous Australian,4:Fair-Haired Maidens, 5:Amazing Asian and 6:Redhead Celtic Goddess.

I was unable to choose which was the most beautiful. How can one compare a rose with an orchid?
:walk:

someguy

Silver Member
Attached is the pic from the website which i assume would be the same pic as in the mag.

Attachments

• 0309beauty.jpg
    0309beauty.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 35

someguy

Silver Member
Now out of the ladies in the pic while all are attractive ladies I was most drawn to the redhead and the blonde. That's not to say that that would happen if there was another pic taken with 6 different ladies of the same backgrounds

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Someguy to the rescue!

Thank you so very much and yes that is indeed the picture of the six beautiful ladies.

Now others can see how beautiful they all really are.

S

stormline

Have to be the dark lady on the right end,gets me everytime...

L

Link83

Six people would most likely give you six answers. What does that mean?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
someguy could not think because of the sexy ladies.

I think he was trying to say, if there were six different ladies from the six different areas you may choose a different lady. In other words there is a large range of beauty from each group. But then beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yes I would rather hold them than to look.

svengali

Foundation Member
I am going to swim against the tide and say that, while none of the ladies are unattractive I wouldn't describe any of them as "outstanding" or "best of breed".

Mind you, that is a far better lineup than most Perth brothels would offer and if confronted with them all at once I would probably choose Miss Mediterranean of Miss Asia (rihgt after I picked myself up off the floor)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes svengali I agree it would be a moment of a life time if it ever happened in real life. I am still trying to decide who I like the best.

Reminds of the joke about the old bull and the young bull. The young bull confused which one to service but he wanted to rush down and service one at once. but the old bull knew the answer to the situation. He was going to take his time, wander down to the group and service everyone of them one at a time.

L

Link83

Svengali mate,,, Gawd, are we getting fussy in our old age??? Not "the best of breed"?
Every one of those women in that photo is stunning!

I think I know what you are getting at, but really, our modern media is playing tricks on us. From a historical perspective, each one of those women in that photo would have the looks of say Helen of Troy that whole armies of men fought wars for a whole decade to win back.

I have a female "friend" who is in her 50s, and with a little makeup and a few minor medical cosmetic interventions, if you took her back in time to 50 or more years ago, would easily be the most beautiful woman in her age group. I wonder if we haven't raised the expectations for female beauty to ridiculous levels in our day and age.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Link83 I agree with you. I find I am in love just when a lady smiles at me. A smile the most beautiful thing you can give someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.