• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Which ladies want to go to Darwin Sept-October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexy Of London

Let me be your naughty raunchy playmate!
Gold Member
One Day Linda and nothing is free a 16 hour working day for $200 and I pay the flights when I need someone to cross over and learn, and also need 4 days to make it worth while.
I'll give you ten days straight Mary-Anne like I did in your beautiful Canberra establishment, I would soooooo love to visit Darwin and represent you and meet the gentlemen of the NT!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Three Darwin Hotties required. Must be Langtrees Ladies as this is not an advertisement its a request.
You must do at least 10 days straight, be prepared to work 12 hour shifts and have that woo pow appeal, plus you must have reviews on Langtrees.com.
Its hard work, will be a little disorganized, so need ladies that can help with the phones and add to the experience.
Should be great earn as Darwin's best time and they have been short on Hotties for the last 6 weeks.

Prefer
ladies that have worked away before like Canberra or Sydney. You need to post up at least your three best photos on this thread to tempt with your selection. To date I have had a least 10 ladies ask me and can't remember half of them, this thread will make it easier for Sue and me in our busy stressful time

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Lexy of London I need some more photo's but you are exactly the sort of lady I'm looking for. I will make decision on Thursday night, but start packing your summer suitcases as I might even need you before Monday I go on Friday. Also check flights prices for me over those three days and post them please.That would have to earn you a guaranteed place.
PS Post up two of your best photos, on this thread, photos make threads far more interesting.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello Bella Rose can you add two of your best pictures up.I need at least 7 day commitments for Darwin on your first visit, flights return are around $600-$800 . Do you have a second Profile that you can put up in Darwin and announce your schedules so we have bookings before you arrive.Your avatar pic is fabulous and I will be trying to make the ladies $1500 per day average.

10b.jpg

Last edited:

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
IndiFire-img.jpg

Hi Debby & Mary-Anne.
I would love to come to Darwin with you. Can i get back to you soon on the dates.
Im just chatting to Peta about it and we can arrange to come together.
Luv Indy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Procedures if you want to visit Darwin
  • One have a touring profile on Langtrees.com that is active with dates that you are in Darwin on the attention grabber line.
  • Very Good or Excellent photos, average will not cut it for Darwin, the blokes won't mind but I will.
  • A Introduction Thread with two photos and three paragraphs. You want this introduction not to sound like an advertisement, it needs to sound like you are excited to go To Darwin and see the top end and that you hope to have time for a little sight seeing in town as you love, sailing, fishing bush walking etc You need to tell forum members they can have a private conversation with you and that you will reply, but read my profile on Langtrees.com first.
  • Link is broken so has been taken down
  • You need to put two links one near the top and one near the bottom so they can access your profile easily.It has your schedule.
  • You need to lay your thread out with bolder type and a little color so its appealing to read. You need to make sure it is no longer than this as members skim the threads unless they hold their interest.
  • You need to reply to all messages and posts with Using their forum name as this personalizes the conversations and makes the member feel you are genuinely interested.
  • I post my thread look at the layout then space it, or correct mistakes.
  • You must fill out the registration form that is needed for ladies to legally work in Darwin. Then and only then will your tour be approved.
  • Things I have forgotten:
    A signature, is a by line have one that suits your personality, plus a link in your signature.
    Your avatar must be your best photo from your Langtrees.com profile.
    (I suggest Lexy of London used her bottom photo)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
I would LOVE to work under you again, Debby!

That sounds a wee bit sexual, but I think that happens with everything you say in this industry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.