• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Where have all the kinky people gone

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have to ready myself for a little adventure in the near future and popped in to stimulate my mind......and no one has posted in this board for a month.
Oh well I will have to make the do list instead,
Waxing (Thank Goodness I have had hair removal very little)
Podarist ( yearly clean up due before manicure & pedicure)
Carmel Facial & Face Waxing ( she check behind my ears imagine if a new partner saw a blackhead)
Vitamin Regime My friend has organised the first like a preview I'm meant to be. He is a little young and a body builder I will need all my energy. We meet for coffee the other day.
Where? I'll have to work on that, he promised the whole weekend.
Hairdresser A few stronger streaks to brighten up the grey.
WardrobeWhat costumes and outfits for the weekend. My catsuit needs to go to the dressmaker, my corset needs a new zip.
Role Play I am off to bed to start planning....Good Night

S

Spunkymunky

I am somewhat de-kinked at the moment......just not feeling it! Perhaps it is the time of year.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I have no kinky partner atm
So bit quiet round here
Vanilla can be quite tastless after awhile

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
indeed it can aussie_single!!! arg! why are some people soooo straight! lol...

just as well im finding some new kinky people to hang out with at LPs!!!
Thankyou to all the sexy kinky people i have met so far... and thankyou in advance to any more i will be meeting!

mandycd

Gold Member
Some of us are hanging about in fetlife, but i`m back as i couldn`t find this site 4 a while.

N

Naughty Thoughts

I was on fetlife for a while.

I'm ... not too sure where I am at the moment. I work too long and get up too early to have any energy in the evenings for going out and about. On the plus side, I am getting fitter as I am jogging most mornings. I just need to alter my exercise regime. *wink*

A

azazel87

ohh I'm still here, just extremely busy with work at the moment, and unfortunately it's left me little time for much else.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We need to organise a slack kinky people's get together, now the weather is fine.....Sir Stefan and I will host a small get together on the roof top garden. As soon as Sir Stefan is back from Melbourne , I will check with lady Brigette and post a date. The 1st 9 replies will be welcomed.

N

NannyPenne

like others, have been working long hours, and also on fetlife. Grin, mostly just falling asleep!

N

Naughty Thoughts

Maybe we should organise a kinky people sleep-in where everyone gets together in one place, everyone jumps into one bed and everyone ... just sleeps.

That would be pretty skewed from the norm. Actually getting rest...

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well I'm a 'Kinky' type of Guy.... but I've been taking a sabatical away from the front line whilst I work on some fairly big current projects.... but when I've bedded them all down... I will certainly get back to 'playin on the roof top'.....

M

Miss P

Maybe we should organise a kinky people sleep-in where everyone gets together in one place, everyone jumps into one bed and everyone ... just sleeps.

That would be pretty skewed from the norm. Actually getting rest...

Indeed it would! LMAO! :laughing4

gtouch

Foundation Member
Pick me, pick me for dinner too Maryanne!
Maybe if I can't be seated at your table I could be under it with my lips on your runway while you carry on polite dinner conversation!:laughing4

GT

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
I would like to see that................ would be good to be one of the 9............ instead of the Bali 9 it would be the Maryanne 9........... much better thought

H

happycouple

At the risk of over mixing the cake,...... What is kinky? 20 years ago was a head job kinky simply because most women did not like the idea? Now it is almost not worth putting on a resume as it is taken for granted? Is kinky a state of mind or the physical space? We would love to here your thoughts.

On a similar thought. Are ther women who enjoy the pleasure of crosdressers?
What is it that attracts women to a man in lingerie? Why is it that highly succesful women and men enjoy the opression of submission - exactly the opposite of what allows them to enjoy a heady corporate life. Again, we would be interested in your thoughts.