• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When your partner is no longer special to you.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I gather there wont be to many guys that find themselves in this situation. Have any other guys on this forum got to the stage where seeing a W/L or for that matter any lady just doesn't seem to be the number one interest in your life anymore?

I still enjoy sex but it's not the same to me anymore, i have been having sex for over 41yrs and in that time i have had some great relationships where i have done most things that a guy could wish for.
At different times in my life i have seen many W/L's and in recent years have seen 2 W/L's that have given me some of the best sex i could ask for.
One is known to only a very few on this site and for the few that seen her would agree that she gave one of the best services you could get, she hasn't worked now for a few years and the other was not far from her service and both were very popular, only problem one was very hard to get a booking with.
The other who i haven't seen for a few years either was also very stunning, not sure if she is still around these days either.

Both these girls and a few others gave me a service which would be as good as if you were in a relationship with them, one i would of married if it worked out that way, which it didn't and would of made my ex and best mate very jealous.
So since she isn't around anymore either i find myself in the situation where sex is just not the same anymore, or it's not my nmb one choice which it was up till the last few months.

So have there been any other guys that have found themselves in this situation? Through my life i have done most things sexually a guy could ask for with some of my ex girlfriends and one W/L who would of and did give herself to me anyway i wanted things.
So is it because i have become bored with sex or have been spoilt by some very hot women. I have talked about this with a friend who sort of went through the same thing, he gave up seeing W/L's and about a year or so later met a lady who he ended up marrying, which he said that was the last thing he expected.
In recent times i haven't seen any W/L's for awhile, one of the last girls i did see has a very good reputation as well, my first visit with her was great but from then on it just wasn't the same anymore and hasn't been since. One W/L after that was good but as i said things were just different, we had a goodtime but the feeling for me just wasn't there.

This is pretty hard to explain and i probably repeated myself a couple of times, it's just hard to put it in words. For those that have read it all i thank you and any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks H.T

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
Sexual desire is a hormonal thing, testostorone to be exact.
As men get older the amount of testostorone decreases so does the desire for sex.
You may be experiencing that natural decline as you age.

G

Gentleman

I'm in my early thirties and I'm wondering if I want sex as much as I have had in the past which is not that much. A recent bad experience has made me do alot of thinking about want I want in life. With sex I definetely perfer quality over quantity.

S

Saige

Hunni our priority's change over differnet stages of our lives, when we feel like we are in lulls the experience or sexual energy can also be affected, which provides further confusion. I kind of agree that maybe a break is what you need....even if it gives you a good chance to miss it or you meet someone like your friend.

I wuld also suggest, if you are open to giving new things a try. I would get someone professional to work on your charkras, I imagine your base (sexual) charkra is out.

ALso I would look into Tantric sex with a godess.

If interested I can send you some links and information re the above.

Wishing you all the best xx

M

Mary Anne PA

HT, your thoughts remind me of an older mate (65) , he has had a very colourful life involving many women. In recent times he says his sex drive has dropped right off, interestingly he finds this liberating in that his relationships with women are now devoid of sexual undertones as he is not trying to get into their pants and they have no 'power' over him.

dippa1066

Bronze Member
Sexual desire is a hormonal thing, testostorone to be exact.
As men get older the amount of testostorone decreases so does the desire for sex.
You may be experiencing that natural decline as you age.

I felt the same a couple of years ago, and I was only 40, had my test levels checked, and they were low so I went on to testosterone replacement...fast forward a couple of years and I am having the best sex of my life, feel like I'm 21 again and lookin' to bang anything with a heartbeat...

happytimes

Diamond Member
One thing though as far testosterone levels go they are ok as they have been checked.
To be honest Saige as far as having a break goes i certainly have done that for some months, but it doesn't bother me.
Maybe your right F.B, sort of been there done that in so many ways, i sort of think that these days it's just not worth all that can go with it. I appreciate all who have given your advice, thank you..PS Sory Saige i do have a long time friend who is into the Tantric thing.

B

BigBoy69

Are you on any meds?

On another note, sex, although an integral part, is really only supposed to be one part of MANY that go together to form a relationship. Take the focus off sex and concentrate on other aspects of relationships, and "hey presto", the sex drive just might return...we hope!!

happytimes

Diamond Member
Yes i am on several different prescription drugs,cut along story short i was in a pretty bad car accident years ago and done a lot of internal damage,Totally wrote off a H.R Holden, though now as i have got older a lot more complications have come to surface which includes back and neck problems which they have me on pretty strong medications.
Though as far as a relationship goes i am not interested, and don't have any interest pursuing one..
Also as far as Charka goes i may fit into the Sacral Charka. Maybe..

jlmiller

Gold Member
I can see this happening and especially as men get older other issues have more priority in ones life. However, for me I took a 2.5 yr hiatus to re focus what was important to me and life in general.. best thing I did as now that my hiatus is over, guess you can say I stay as horny as a spring bull. Seem to enjoy sex more than before and definitely more adventurous than before.