When is taking something just that bit too far????

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member
We have all had those neighbours from hell scenerios but to seriously take your neighbour to court.... Thats what this english mob did...

Edit by lone road: Direct link to Telegraph.co.uk article.

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
THIS LINK LOOKS DANGEROUS.

(Mods, please delete this post if I am wrong but it looks dodgy as hell to my antivirus.)

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey svengali I must have clicked the above link prior to your post
It is just a news article on about.com McAfee has no worries about it and it just appears a harmless site
And mydnytgoddess you can take people to court for anything now cant we
I did like the 15 pound victim surcharge never heard that term before

A

Alecia the Foxx

Well, I definitely know that I would rather take someone to court and sue them than commit an act of violence in revenge. Even if it is my neighbours. And sometimes people have to have some kind of consequences for their actions. That's why the court system was invented, to prevent people taking revenge in an anarchic fashion.

Happy2

Legend Member
Now i look at from your view I can see where your coming from Alecia As long as the complainant tried talking to the people first

A

Alecia the Foxx

Now i look at from your view I can see where your coming from Alecia As long as the complainant tried talking to the people first

Oh, yes, definitely. Only necessary litigation of course. If you haven't tried working it out without the court system then that's over the top.

N

Naughty Thoughts

@svengali: I didn't get any hits off my antivirus either, but just in case I replaced the link with a direct link to the newspaper.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
@svengali: I didn't get any hits off my antivirus either, but just in case I replaced the link with a direct link to the newspaper.

Yeah, I think the redirected link caused some antivirus programs to go "ooooh, this looks suspicious", which is fair enough.

As for the article itself, wow... A country is pretty messed up where they can write an article using the acronym "ASBO" and nowhere in the article do they have to explain what it is/means. That means that these (had to google it) "Anti-social Behaviour Orders" are so common that everyone uses the acronym. I weep for the UK.

A

AlexandraSilk

Is this simply a case of jealousy?

My neighbors often hear my moans of satisfaction. Luckily though, my neighbors are all young and understand.