When do you like to have sex?

What is your favorite time of day for sex?

• I love Morning Glory!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit of Afternoon Delight is great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm into Night-Time Nookie!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Any time!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Love

I turn into a sex starved female after 9pm. And can't get enough! And after I eat, as soon as my blood sugar goes up! I am looking 4 somebody who is up! hehehe!!!!

N

NortiGal

Woo HOO!

I completely understand!

For me, I think I am governed by hormones rather than blood sugar levels, although I am not 100% sure why I get so horny sometimes.

I should track it and see and maybe find out if there is a pattern to it, like the moon phases or something :)

M

Mickyduck

Not sure if this is the right place

A quick question on protocol please - as I am new.

What is the correct ettiquette in sending a private message? Do you just do it? or need to be discreet and go into an area to ask the reciepients' permission?

I also don't see too many people in chat.

I thought this thred would get most attention, hence posting these questions here.

Oh and by the way........sex anytime !!!! ( I wish!!!)

N

NortiGal

Private messaging

Hi Mickyduck!

Speaking from personal experience I just send a message to whoever it is I want to contact. Haven't had any abusive replies yet :)

My messages are innocuous though, not sexual (usually!!)

Just message the person and see if they reply... no harm, no foul.

D

Dark Love

yes, Nortigal, you should track it. Everytime I'm looking for sex out of the blue. My husbands asks how long ago I ate. And sure enough every time, at least 20 minutes before hand. It was so funny, and works like a clock. The only thing is now he is trying to feed me too much. lol

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I like to have it when a cute female grabs me by the wrist, drags me into a room, slams me down on a bed, rip's her dress off .....me ...and

errr ummm .. i will behave now .. don't want to spoil my innocence :D

M

Mary Anne PA

Caveman feels best time for sex is early morning or evening, whilst in the jungle this is the best time to find a mate. A L ight breeze is all it takes high on the mountain or perhaps in the city down wind. All the fragraces and musks are peaking at this time. Hence the term the scent of a women. Of course this can happen any time of the day. Remember the jungle rules.

M

Mickyduck

Next question ........

Next question should be

"And how many times ?????"

M

Mickyduck

I am not very computer literate - not sure how to start a poll.

N

NortiGal

When you click on the "Start Thread" it is one of the options towards the bottom of that page.

K

KateandGrae

phases of the moon?

Hey Nortigal, you should check when you ovulate, I absolutely cannot get enough when I'm ovulating... nothing to do with wanting to get pregnant, body just says "this is the right time for lots of sex".

The rest of the time it's strictly nighttime... but that's life with a 3-year-old daughter!

N

NortiGal

Hi KateandGrae

I don't ovulate, I have an Implanon implant in my arm!

I think I must have some sort of hormonal swing, but I just don't know!

M

minimel

when im awake is generally good for me..

KateandGrae said:
Hey Nortigal, you should check when you ovulate, I absolutely cannot get enough when I'm ovulating... nothing to do with wanting to get pregnant, body just says "this is the right time for lots of sex".

The rest of the time it's strictly nighttime... but that's life with a 3-year-old daughter!
this is going back to the primal instinct of needing to procreate.. the more times you do it, the better the chances of squeezing one out 9 months down the track

C

chrissie

minimel said:
when im awake is generally good for me..

Lol, I'm with you - whenever I can get it - which is nowhere near often enough at the moment :-(

Chrissie

K

Knight_templar

Crissie....ill help if you like..........

ok...here ...let me save you the trouble ......SLAP....

hey...that was kinda nice..........

L

lickedysplit

im with caveman....the split likes the caveman.....

morning please...to be woken up by a nice firm.......

yes please
:)

H

honeyblonde

morning honey

now thats all I need and when your half asleep and they rub that cock against you and you roll on you back all warm and still sleepy and wake up fucking.
but i love to give a guy a blow job alarm clock lol
sneek under the sheets and latch on while they are sleeping

honeyblonde

Status
Not open for further replies.