• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When and how did you lose your virginity?

When did you lose your virginity?

• Before I was 16

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • At 16 years old

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • At 17 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At 18 years old

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • At 19 years old

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • At 20 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After I was 20

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vyxxxn

KateandGrae said:
Have you read the books Siox? I haven't seen the movie but I'm sure it can't contain anything like the detail and beauty in the books. :)

I saw the movie after reading the first 1st book, am now onto the 4th: "Shelters of Stone", the movie pales miserably compared to the books, as much a Daryl Hannah suits the part perfectly.

You are right K&G the books are totally awesomely detailed in every area, takes one away with them on her journey through it all...IMHO they are a must read...still 2 more books yet to be released...gr8 stuff :D

sioxie

Foundation Member
KateandGrae said:
Have you read the books Siox? I haven't seen the movie but I'm sure it can't contain anything like the detail and beauty in the books. :)

Yep kate i read the whole series and have just reread them........yes and vyxx daryl hannah was stunning in the movie i thought.....first movie i had seen her in after splash and i thought she was gorgeous in that.........something sexy abt a woman runnin around in a bear skin aint that right caveman and spice-me...........

L

lickedysplit

Karratha 1986...after the gang ga gang concert....ran with a group of close freinds..older dudes of course (cos we thought that was cool at the time...boys our own age were pathetic,,so we thought)..

Fresh out of a girls private school up to the north west to hang out with my dad...ended up learning about drugs sex and alcohol...
In the back of a panelvan, sandman might i add, with the love of my life...5 years older than me.....(met him the week before)
then he told everyone i was a dead root!!!
how rude....your first time and your a dead root!!! how bout a scared root!!! and a sore one also....

Needless to say i went on a sex spree with one thing in mind...to learn all techniques...hence found my nymphomaniacy!!!!

Now that im 34 what a flea bag he was as HE had NO clue.....

so if ur out there Ray..ur a flea bag!!!!

sioxie

Foundation Member
LOL yeah splitt i got called a dead root 2 by the second guy i slept with but i dont remembr him complainin at the time.............

only found out few weeks later whn all his mates would snigger at me when i walked past em at school.........then one of em told me wot he had bin sayin boy was i so not impressed.......... :angry1:

W

Wildcat

I was nearly 14. Had stolen my sisters best friends' boyfriend...they had been going out for a couple of years but had never done "it" yet. I had been with him on and off for about 6 months...i lived in a diff town so we were mostly on when i was there. as someone else said in a previous post, we spent alot of nites b4 this on his bed,kissing,cuddling etc but the crunch came when my mum moved out of the house and left my sister living there...shes a couple of yrs older than me. he moved in to keep her company...into my old room of all places...and i used to go there to stay for weekends...would spend the most part of each nite in "my" room...and we eventually ended up doing it. was about 3 am tho so i was quite tired. but i can remember all of it and it was all good...specially when he went down on me. what a way to start my sex life off!!!

K

KateandGrae

hey lickedy another karratha girl! yay desert people rock!

thanks all for your stories, i'm enjoying reading them!

L

lickedysplit

Kate that is when we used to have fun....the back beach..blind drunk, bon fires, panel vans and 3 people on a motorbike....aghhhhhhhhhh those were the days..

S

SkinnyHippo

Happy Hippo

It was at her house, both of us virgins, both 16.
I had no idea and neither did she!!
then the worst bit, but probably happens to every 16yr old dude, i let rip when she was attempting to roll on the conny, messy, embarassing, but dang it was good! HA
i look back now and its fuckn hillarious!!!!!

K

N

naughtybuttnice

Oh my!

I was 15...umahhhh...I now have a daughter(Not from back then)...Butt she is going to be locked behind doors when she reaches that age...lol...:icon_scra

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Lost Virginity

Rhett was 14(horny little toad) in a very romantic place..the side of the road,walking a girl home in the countryside(uk)both drunk,when she started moaning he jumped off cos he thort she was having some kind of asthma attack.:sign10:Needless to say that relationship wasn't consumated that nite. He's got much better since! Scarlett was 18 and her virginity was something she just had to get rid of..it was like this big hurdle in her life...it was awful.And he dumped me afta. I had no idea wot I was doing. Have to say tho' went out and did some homework!!!then went back to him and tried again...this time I blew his mind and he wanted us to get back together.

M

Magziemad/Rod

17 Yrs old

Hey :)

I lost mine at 17. My boyfriend and I at the time were feeling really horny and just did it! (without a condom mind u) All those years of Mum telling me (shes a doctor) to be protected, oh dear!!

It was so crap, I couldnt feel anything anyways...lucky I did not get pregnant!

so, thats my story :)

T

Tyler

three years ago with the man that is now to be my husband.

The sex was amazing and we haven't stopping having it since!

:)

C

citycentral

great question...

Now let me think... I was about 19/20 years old and spent the last few years madly in love with someone I went to in high school with. The only trouble we were just best freinds and nothing else.

Anyway she moved away leaving me broken hearted and alone... it's ok folks no need to cry for me. It was just one of those very, very long high school crushes. lol.

So one day I call an agency to come to my home. It was'nt the most exciting time being my first time. But the girl was nice and freindly. I think she new it was my first time but was'nt sure how to handle it and no I dont mean my penis. lol.

She left and now I had become a man. :headbang:

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
I lost my virginity (that being the first time I chose to give myself to someone) at 15 to the man who eventually became my husband. It didnt work out between he and myself but I dont regret it at all. Given the chance to do it all again I would still have chosen him.

C

corneus

I was 16, she was 15 and she had a big crush on me. I, being a bastard - took advantage (I let her seduce me!! lol) It was fantastic!!

I loved it, she loved it, and we couldn't get enough. It lasted for about six months, and then we drifted apart. I learnt a lot, and hopefully so did she.

willo416

Foundation Member
Lost Virginity

I lost mine at 18.
I was in college and met a fantastic girl. We dated for about a month before we finally lost or virginity to each other on the back seat of my car at the Drive-in.
I'll never forget it:angel12:

P

Pink

i was 13 and it was with the man that became my husband for 17yrs... we are now seperated.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I lost mine in 1960 at age 18, in the back of my glorious 1941 Ford Mercury, in the Collier pine plantation, right where the Collier Golf Course now stands. She was a runaway from the Home of the Good Shepard, who told me she was 17. I met her in a milk bar, in Albany highway Victoria park, on a cold wet Friday night in June, (When my girlfriend was away for the weekend), she asked me to 'take care of her', so being the gentleman that I am, I did! Some time later, her Mother told me she was only 15YO, but as I seemed like a responsible young man she did not object!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.