• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your favourite one?

M

Okay everyone, today I am gonna discuss a very important topic. But before that let me ask you, how many of you are bored of using the same old positions again and again and feel there is nothing new left to discover? I am sure there might be quite many out there who feel that nothing is going right in anyway.

So, this forum discussion is all about different sex position. I can proudly declare that mine is the G-Whiz. And boy the pleasure that I derive from it, is absolutely incredible:

How to do it: Lie back with your legs resting on each of your partner's shoulders.

Why should you do it: This is an incredibly awesome position because it opens up his opportunity to discover your G-Spot by narrowing your Vagina right when you raise your legs. And, the pleasure you derive out of it is absolutely amazing.

How to Make It Hotter: You can ask your partner to start rocking you up in an up and down or side to side position. This should bring his dick into direct contact with your G-Spot and stimulate instant sensations in you.

What is your favourite position? Do you have any other interesting variation that we can talk about? Let us know in the thread below.

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Mine is the Face-Off

Do It: Your partner sits on a chair or the edge of the bed; you face him, seated on his lap.

Why: During this sex position, you’re in control of the angle and depth of the entry and thrust. Being seated adds support, so it’s great for marathon sex sessions.

Make It Hotter: Let your fingers (and hands) do the talking. Once seated, you can put your hands anywhere on your body or your partner's to make things more interesting.

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Mine is two
1-Waterfall
Also known as: Head Rush

Benefits: The blood will rush to your other head too.

Technique: Ask your partner to move to the edge of the bed and lie back with her head and shoulders on the floor as he straddles you. The blood will rush to your partner head creating mind-blowing sensations upon orgasm.
2-One Up

Also known as: Over Your Shoulder, The Hamstring Stretch

Benefits: This is the best sex position for women who are particularly sensitive along one side of the clitoris.

Technique: Kneel on the floor with her lying on the edge of the bed. Raise one of her legs and ask her to support her leg by wrapping her hands around her hamstring just below the knee. With one hip raised, she’ll be able to add some movement to aid in your stroking or to help move you to the perfect spot.

Also try: Encourage her to wriggle a little to help you get the rhythm right.