What's your favourite movie?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Well in 2020, there will be a movie that finally answer the Biggest Question of all time.
Who will win??

Godzilla_vs_Kong_2020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MR LIGHT

Chris
Gold Member
Jessa Rhodes.
katana Kombet.
Riley Reid.
Abella Deager.
Automn Falls.
Valentina Nappi.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I am a movie nerd and like to see the latest movies once apon a time in Hollywood has a lot of swearing the stunt double handy thing to know about and I really liked the end of the movie how they kicked the Manson family's arse

Wobbles600

Bronze Member
batman - the dark knight/ bohemian rhapsody & wild things (that is mostly to do with Neve Cambell & Dennis Richards)

wild-things-main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spider

G'day,
Such poor taste in some of those aforementioned movies!! Some of the best are: Dr Strangelove, One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest,Paths of Glory, The Godfather & anything by Tarantino & the Cohen Bros

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Depends what kind of mood I am in... I love Schindlers List. I am into all kinds of war historic movies. I am also a huge fan of Will Ferell movies. Crime/Thrillers are always a good go to for me
movie01.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
This is my favourite scene from one of my favourite movies. Maybe Langtrees could hire Cheech to do some spruiking out the front of a Friday nite?
I lost count over how many times I have seen the movie.......definitely a favourite