• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What's your best memory of TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Given tomorrow is the day what would be the golden moment your fav thread. For me was pics Bepp posted a monkey with lippy on and a very funny looking lady with one of those candy necklaces on now for the life of me I can not remember what thread it was on. And second was saggy balls rainbow moon how can I forget that it drove me up the wall. So much laughter has been had here I will dearly miss the place

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Meeting a great bunch of girls/guys on here... also learning a bit about farming from happ2, I can now tell the difference between sheep... ;) also emailing members direct, Happy2, Rochelle, and staff members you know whom you are and getting to know them on a more personal level.

but come the 1st of sept time to close the laptop lid and try to find a GF to fill the void....

Happy2

Legend Member
Travelled to 3 states and 2 territories and met nice forum members
(And HP ) in each of them

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Definitely has to be legendary Bunnings Girl
she bent the ladys on here right out of shape because she genuinely loved sex. loved to fuck more the merrier
I met her a few times .... she knew how to hold a thoroughly enjoyable forum meetup!!
first time at bibra lake park for a midnight dogging sesh with talkinsex nightowls
second time was a gangbang with adventurous TS members (those were the days ... members that were more doinsex than talkinsex)
third time was a swingers party... not many swingers turned up so she entertained all the horny boys

Status
Not open for further replies.