• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Whats the worst thing you've ever done during the act of sex?

Happy2

Legend Member
The married/partnered man must dread such injuries They must be fun to explain away

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
It was all good as I was his wife and happened many years ago poor man dead and buried now. Not death by teeth of course.

If was someone else's man I guess rabbit traps could be dangerous to dangling men's bits

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The married/partnered man must dread such injuries They must be fun to explain away

I know a WL whom plays games with Married men, she leaves makeup marks on clothing, lipstick marks too, gives loves bites to some men.... sprays perfume at them as they are about to leave.... LOL... she is good like that!!

Happy2

Legend Member
I know a WL whom plays games with Married men, she leaves makeup marks on clothing, lipstick marks too, gives loves bites to some men.... sprays perfume at them as they are about to leave.... LOL... she is good like that!!
Rotten thing to do
And could do it to the wrong man one day

AlexArcher35

Bronze Member
1) Butter is not a lubricant.
2) Fallen asleep during bj.
3) Went to get up afterwards and urinated in cupboard, it was a first date and we had a child together later!
4) Not said no
5) impotent and incompetent
6) told people as a teenager
7) my personal favourite- chose to be celibate for five years.
Can we do a boasting thread now?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Rotten thing to do
And could do it to the wrong man one day

Yes fully agree. I always make a habit of removing my lippy before kissing, no perfume, or scented body wash etc A man's privacy and discretion is important. It's a unspoken rule like never disclosing who the lovely gentleman you see etc. You don't leave traces of the encounter behind it should be a memory only

And the last thing a WL wants is an angry wife chasing you down

Happy2

Legend Member
And the last thing a WL wants is an angry wife chasing you down

Ooh cat fight I forgot about the cat fight By all means leave the perfume on, and a business card with a time and place also , please
I ain't seen a good cat fight in years

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
It wasn't me...but my ex did come home and suck my toes once...I loved it until I figured out someone must of taught him... and then found it it was English Kate in kalgoorlie the start of the finish and I never got caught suspicion yes but never caught... lol