• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's the deal with curved penises?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It depends if it's signaling left or right...or up......down can be a problem.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
BentPenis118K.jpg

peyronies-pic.jpg
220px-Penisdeviation3.png
congenital_curvature_example_Pt%202%20%201.jpg

Here are some real twisters.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL love the question, Mila........nobody ever asked and there are quite a few curved penises out there. :eek: Guess it is like choosing the best position for the variation of curve. Hmmmmmm thinking about it.....sounds like an art. Maybe I should write a "curved penis manual" :p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
LOL love the question, Mila........nobody ever asked and there are quite a few curved penises out there. :eek: Guess it is like choosing the best position for the variation of curve. Hmmmmmm thinking about it.....sounds like an art. Maybe I should write a "curved penis manual" :p

What would your manual be called?
The 50 twist of curves?
Or Curved, you been served.
Or Snacking at the U.
Or Attack of the U Pole.
Or Pole Position, U.
or U been rooted.. ?

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
50 degrees of Grey, the penetration...

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
FYI - (or not)

Best Sex Positions for Men with a Curved Penis
Doggy Style
upgradeddoggy.png

This always comes as the number one recommended position for those with a curved penis. Why? Well, depending on the way the curve falls, this is great for hitting that ever-awesome G-spot. Don’t believe me? Then how come nearly every vibrator labeled for G-spot use is curved? Curved penis sporters, many women actually enjoy your supposed-defect far better than the supposedly-desired straight wangs. How ‘bout that? Doggy Style is a great position with even the straightest of penises, but the curve, in either direction, will add a new and exciting angle for poking. Add to it by wearing the Impulse Bare Pleasure condom, and you’re both in for a wild night.

Reverse Cowgirl
If you can stand to have sex while not facing one another (being able to look your partner in the eyes can be a big turn-on), Reverse Cowgirl may be the perfect position for you. Have your partner guide themselves on to your penis while facing away from you. While you’re getting a spectacular view of dat booty, they can either ride you, or you can bounce them up and down for an unreal experience. For some, it may take a lot of stamina to remain seated up there, but it’s well worth it– especially when the penis you’re on is curved to hit all the right places.

Good Ol’ Missionary
missionary.jpg

If your penis curves upwards, chances are, you don’t have to do anything special to send your partner to the stars. Missionary with a penis that curves upwards will be perfect for hitting the anterior wall of the vagina– where the G-Spot is located in folks who have them. Who needs much more than that?

Isn’t it weird that the positions being recommended for curved penises are kind of your run-of-the-mill, normal sex positions? I think this says something. If you’re super self-conscious about being ahead of the curve, you don’t have to be acrobatic to enjoy your time with your partner(s). Chances are, you’re already providing them with enough pleasure to go around– and a small boost in confidence can take you all the way.

dvous2

Bronze Member
Well frm my personal experience curved penis was caused by peyronies omg a true nightmare from hell. It turned my life into sumthing i could never imagine happening, from been well endowed an very active to near no penetrating sex life,no erection unable to cum an when was able to get erected was painful a 70 degree bend side ways an shrunk almost 2inch in length an loss of girth an still a real work out to cum, mentally an physically life shattering with no guarantee of cure, guys an girls learn sumthing new for the day an google it, i truely think a quite a few good men hav lost there wife, lovers an even there own life to this horrid nightmare ... Look after Percy an beware an hope u never get it