What your favourite Olympic event? in the 2016 Olympics, comment on any event you wish.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
What your favourite Olympic event? In the 2016 Olympics

So far for me I did find the men hockey very entertaining.

Australia Thrash Brazil 9-0 | Hockey | Olympic Games Rio 2016 | 7 Olympics

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- This guy put a lot-of heart into his event and he was happy to get bronze.

Dane Bird-Smith Brings Home Bronze 20km Walk | Athletics |

Happy2

Legend Member
I still enjoy the high and pole jump
But have to agree with Xtraman Roy n HG would have made the games far more enjoyable

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Anna Meares Rio Wrap | Cycling | Olympic Games Rio 2016
The Girl is all Heart...........she gave it all

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/olympic...pops-shoulder-in-javelin-20160817-gquczc.html

Australian javelin star Kim Mickle has suffered agony on the world's biggest stage - popping her recently reconstructed shoulder out of place during the first round in Rio....

Mickle, who won silver at the world championships in Moscow in 2013, said she had thrown in training but had not competed in about 11 months so she was unsure how far she could throw.

"For me to be here means I do think I am in good shape but I haven't tested it," Mickle said

1471396727535.jpg

I admire sports person such as her, still giving it her best shot even when she is not in her best shape.

bren

New Members
100 and 200m mens sprint.. tame i know ;) womens beach volleyball, water polo, and diving are all close seconds though

scavenger

Gold Member
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/olympic...pops-shoulder-in-javelin-20160817-gquczc.html

Australian javelin star Kim Mickle has suffered agony on the world's biggest stage - popping her recently reconstructed shoulder out of place during the first round in Rio....

Mickle, who won silver at the world championships in Moscow in 2013, said she had thrown in training but had not competed in about 11 months so she was unsure how far she could throw.

"For me to be here means I do think I am in good shape but I haven't tested it," Mickle said

1471396727535.jpg

I admire sports person such as her, still giving it her best shot even when she is not in her best shape.
Didn't she gave to qualify, ahh well she did her best, sure Kimmys got an excruciatingly sore shoulder(few beers should help) , but hey she's in Rio .

Happy2

Legend Member
Didn't she gave to qualify, ahh well she did her best, sure Kimmys got an excruciatingly sore shoulder(few beers should help) , but hey she's in Rio .
So she's going to get zika then mugged on the way to the clinic ?
Yay for Brazil