1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

What went wrong? TiS + LTs offline

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Joe Ozzie, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Ozzie

Joe Ozzie Gold Member

So what happened?

Offline for a couple of day.

Thanks

2. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- Well, Meeeeeee and 'The Server" nickname, Jazzy Jess, had a little Rum Party.
    Anyway, the Rum Party had a huge effect on "The Server" Jazzy Jess, so its has taken a few days for Jazzy Jess to start working normally again.
    Ahhhhhh Technology and Rum, does not mix well.
    Cheers and Pass the Rum

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thank You Thank You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. westy

westy Mouse chasing Pussy Legend Member

Dot,dot,dash,dash....... Now here is the news. Will someone please provide a sensible explanation? Pissy Pirates aren't reliable.:p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

I think what h/p is trying to say is that he was tired and emotional at the end of a long week and tripped over the power cord, but didn't realise it until he woke up after the weekend. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. homer

homer Doh! Legend Member

Oi HP...have you been taking Jazzy Jess from behind again causing her to gape and loses connection again? :eek::eek::eek:

• Cool Cool x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.