What was the last??

Demon

Legend Member
'Practical jokes' are neither practical, nor jokes.

They are usually cruel, malicious or criminal.

People who do them are usually scum.

This video proves both parties are scum. Where is the joke?

One criminal act followed by a bigger one.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Same as not everybody enjoys the same type of wine, bot everybody enjoys the same type of humour...
At least I thought it was funny...

A

Alecia the Foxx

I don't think it was a practical joke. It was an act of vandalism on someone elses property. And it culminated in an even bigger act of vandalism. It is funny in a "well, he asked for it really," kind of way, but pretty pathetic really.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Agree Alecia.......not my type of humour.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Buzz

Foundation Member
i want to see the revenge of the revenge. Should be entertaining lol. usually the practical jokers arnt to practiced at being humble when the joke is reversed.
I say go for it. Lets see where it will end

T

that guy28

Admittedly that is a little full on, however pranks can be beautiful. I prefer the ones where no one gets hurt, but you lead someone into doing somethign that makes them feel like an absolute sausage.

One of my favorites for example:

I was working in a cafe and the girl i was on shift with pointed out she thought a customer was cute. SO after a few minutes I wrote her number on a piece of paper, showed her what was on the paper, then gave a bit of paper to the guy and said "this is from her". The paper he got was blank. She then ran over to him n was all "her um i didnt mean for him to do that blah blah im not like that oh no etc" then he was like "um, its blank" and she felt very silly, and when she looked at me, i was holdin the paper with her number on it.

Those 2 then started dating.
Pranks can be for good!

Also one time I put all my car trash under a mates windscreen wipers. Less convoluted but still good.

Happy2

Legend Member
pranks are good for a laugh They dont have to be cruel or vicious
Though I guess the old standard of deep heat in the jocks of the newbie at footy training is cruel but it is great fun to watch

J

jaxonjorja

pranks are good for a laugh They dont have to be cruel or vicious
Though I guess the old standard of deep heat in the jocks of the newbie at footy training is cruel but it is great fun to watch

:laughing4 Agreed
I had asked my son to wash the dishes for 2 consecutive days with him saying "yes Dad, I will". He never did, and they were piling up. I could have done them, but that was not the point - I'd asked him to do them and he said "yes". On day 3, he came home from school and the dishes were no longer on the sink. He asked me where they were and I said that I had dealt with them. He was happy and went out to play. Later that night when it was bedtime, he went to his room to jump into bed, and discovered under his doona 3 days worth of stinky, dirty dishes scattered around. LMAO big time.
He had to wash them before going to bed that night!

Demon

Legend Member
thatguy and jaxon - your's are true practical jokes. No-one got hurt, or could get hurt. No damage was done to valuable property either.

Unfortunately, many people take things too far. They are not funny. Either dangerous or stupid or both.

Happy2

Legend Member
The one's that get rolled out the most are those designed for youngsters at their first day at work after school
Like getting the new chum in spare parts to get spark plugs for the diesel acco truck sitting over there

R

RICHIE2012

I agree in principle with Demon, Alicia and Rochelle.

Problem with the internet though is you do not know what is contrived and what is real etc.

Huge resources were involved in the axe "joke" and i can't help thinking that it was not a joke as such.

Demon

Legend Member
The one's that get rolled out the most are those designed for youngsters at their first day at work after school
Like getting the new chum in spare parts to get spark plugs for the diesel acco truck sitting over there

:laughing4

H2 I still can't locate those spark plugs. Where are they stored? Were they ordered in the first place. Help me here.

You said to come back to you if I needed any help in finding them. HELP.

Happy2

Legend Member

H2 I still can't locate those spark plugs. Where are they stored? Were they ordered in the first place. Help me here.

You said to come back to you if I needed any help in finding them. HELP.

Me thinks you are Old Wise and Ugly enough to know how that newbie trick goes Demon

Demon

Legend Member
Me thinks you are Old Wise and Ugly enough to know how that newbie trick goes Demon

But 35 years ago you gave me this errand, and I am so frustrated that I can't satisfy you on this one.:eek:ccasion14

2 out of 3 for your description of me is pretty good.:laughing4

A

Alecia the Foxx

To be honest - I hate practical "jokes" that waste people's time.

Time is a precious commodity in my opinion, and in a lot of people's opinion. If I was employed and got sent on a stupid mission to get spark plugs for a diesel vehicle, I would be tremendously unimpressed. I have actually been in a similar position and ended up thinking what a complete waste of time the job was, and went back to hooking. At least I didn't have to put up with my time being wasted by default.

Happy2

Legend Member
But 35 years ago you gave me this errand, and I am so frustrated that I can't satisfy you on this one.:eek:ccasion14

2 out of 3 for your description of me is pretty good.:laughing4

What class were you in 35yrs ago? 35 yrs ago I was sitting in maths class saying When the F*** am I going to use Algebra Let alone find some-one to take these Glo plugs off my hands

See you later Oh old and Ugly one Were they the two I got right?;D

J

jaxonjorja

To be honest - I hate practical "jokes" that waste people's time.

Time is a precious commodity in my opinion, and in a lot of people's opinion. If I was employed and got sent on a stupid mission to get spark plugs for a diesel vehicle, I would be tremendously unimpressed. I have actually been in a similar position and ended up thinking what a complete waste of time the job was, and went back to hooking. At least I didn't have to put up with my time being wasted by default.

Well I guess not everyone can have, nor appreciate the amazing & unique Australian sense of humour

A

Alecia the Foxx

Well I guess not everyone can have, nor appreciate the amazing & unique Australian sense of humour

Lol, I have no problem with what you are saying, except that I don't think it's unique to Australia. Employers have been sending out new employees to buy spark plugs for diesels and and to buy a can of black and white paint in NZ for decades. I do have a sense of humour, I think maybe, since it has been going on for so long, that I find it boring and tedious. I am not saying that you are boring and tedious, either, by the way, I prefer new stuff, rather than the same old boring shit all the time. I am over it.

J

jaxonjorja

...and I'm still not on your "ignore list" yet! :laughing4:laughing4

Demon

Legend Member
What class were you in 35yrs ago? 35 yrs ago I was sitting in maths class saying When the F*** am I going to use Algebra Let alone find some-one to take these Glo plugs off my hands

See you later Oh old and Ugly one Were they the two I got right?;D

I was working. I maintain my right to be silent on answering your last question.

%#$@*&:eek:ccasion14

J

jaxonjorja

Yeah ...and? Third time you have pointed that out. Boring. Tedious.

Oh, I'm sorry to have bored you!:notworthy I just expect people who say they are going to do something, to actually do it!! Maybe that is an unrealistic expectation in this dishonest, overly materialistic world we all live in, but an Australian trait that has served us well for just a few years now is to stick to your word :eek:ccasion14

A

Alecia the Foxx

Oh, I'm sorry to have bored you!:notworthy I just expect people who say they are going to do something, to actually do it!! Maybe that is an unrealistic expectation in this dishonest, overly materialistic world we all live in, but an Australian trait that has served us well for just a few years now is to stick to your word :eek:ccasion14[/QUOTE

Excuse me!!?? Are you accusing me of being dishonest??

I put you on my "ignore" list and then decided to give you a chance, just in case you had actually heeded the 2 warnings you got from admin. My mistake as you have proved to be a troll by following me round the forum posting shit, and trying to bait me. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished. I do not appreciate being called dishonest, Jaxon. Especially when it has been ME and not you who has been making the effort to get on!! And I wasn't the one who received the warnings. It was you. How dare you. Fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jaxonjorja

Take my comments how you like, but if someone say's they'll do something and then doesn't...??
I'm no troll, and certainly don't follow you around :laughing4 I just try to post on as many threads as I can, or that interest me. Sadly you just happen to be there too. I don't have the time, not interest to bait you either. I bait when I go fishing off the coast. I bait for animals when I go hunting in the bush. Nuh, I'm not trying to bait you!
Ms Foxx, nobody likes to be called dishonest, but we have all, including me in the past week, been called things that are either not true, or that hurt, and as the great moderator who handled last weeks feud "swimmingly" stated, "you need to be the bigger man".
Getting a warning is just a bi-product of a complaint being made against you, so it doesn't take much to get a warning here. Getting on with you is not high on my list of priorities, as I get on with almost all I communicate with on this forum, and you will notice a change in my posts to all in the past week as a confirmation of my efforts to communicate better. Please show me where your efforts are?
Where would you like me to FUCK OFF to??

A

Alecia the Foxx

Troll. :violent5::violent5::violent5::violent5:

oh, and liar.

J

jaxonjorja

:tearyeyed:tearyeyed:tearyeyed:tearyeyed:tearyeyed:tearyeyed:tearyeyed

I love it when you talk dirty to me!