• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

What turns you on? Why?

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Sexual orientation describes what is erotically attractive to an individual and is usually consistent with sexual identity
which refers to an individual’s labeling of self as heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

OK - all well and good, but why is it that we all have different likes such as sexual positions?

Why is it that some of us find certain "fetishes" a turn on and others don't?

I was looking through the "Oral Fixation" post on the "Sexy picture Flash Board" and it is interesting to see how some people find certain pictures of blow jobs a big turn on while other pictures of blow jobs were far less appealing.

So I guess my question is what makes some things a bigger/lesser turn on for us?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Sexual orientation describes what is erotically attractive to an individual and is usually consistent with sexual identity
which refers to an individual’s labeling of self as heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

OK - all well and good, but why is it that we all have different likes such as sexual positions?

Why is it that some of us find certain "fetishes" a turn on and others don't?

I was looking through the "Oral Fixation" post on the "Sexy picture Flash Board" and it is interesting to see how some people find certain pictures of blow jobs a big turn on while other pictures of blow jobs were far less appealing.

So I guess my question is what makes some things a bigger/lesser turn on for us?

I think it is all down to the mood at the time and the beautiful girl you are with

Thor

Silver Member
I think breathing turns me on...

Always horny.

Really though I like sassy chicks that have confidence, humour and a shapely ass. Mmmm... A nice ass gets my blood pumping. Thanks yoga pants, Thanks!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Yup, breathing, teasing, the look, the smile, the grin, the breasts, the mons, the butt, oh that sexy butt, the hands, the lips, the ears, that body, that sweet smell of her hair, the look of her jewelry, her feet, her calf's, her thighs, her grip as she holds my hair, the way she caresses my body, OKAY, everything :D