• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
L

legin

Hi All

I am new to this forum and am thinking of buying a vibrator or dildo for my F**k buddy as her current toy has given up the ghost. Now just to paint a bit clearer picture she has never got the toys out during our sessions but uses it as a substitute when I am unable to service her needs.

I don't want to spend the earth but on the other hand don't want to buy a crap accessory that will not do it for her. The current toys are basically clit stimulators and she is not totally fond of penetration with toys as most she has come accross are to big and hurt her. I would like it to be something we can both use on her and something that is not too big for penetration.

Any input/advice/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

LEGIN

M

Mary Anne PA

I can only say one thing here mate.. bite the bullet and buy her a...

BULLET

One of the best vibes around, not too big, not too small and the best one's are the one's with the 2 bullet attachments, one to insert and one for clit stimulation.

They have about 6-7 moods on them so can pick and choose what level of stimulation you want, tease yourself with them, add attachments to them for other things.

Product496_sm.jpg

Just to give you an idea above. they can be just the solid silver steel bullets or can have rubber around them, I like the siulver on its on and they can be used in or out or both and even on your partner. You can buy things to attach to them as well if you want bigger and longer inside, but do the excercise when inserted and it all happens anyway.

Hope this helps you out

C

cinderella_oz

I'd echo what Serena said above - get something smaller. It's not the size but what you do with it that matters and will give her the most enjoyment.