• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What Sexier ... Circumcised or Uncircumcised.....

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What Sexier ...
Circumcised is Hot
Uncut is the sexist for sure....

Ms Sue
:):):):):):):):):):)
Circumzied is hot!​
Uncut is the sexiest for sure!​
Circumzied is hot!​
Uncut is the sexiest for sure!​

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Men because women it would be called
Female genital mutilation
Ms Sue
Well it should be called what it is for men also
Why you would differantiate and then no doubt some women on here promote it beggers belief

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Bushseeker - you're a good contributor to the forum, but you're so far off the mark with this one it's not funny. I suggest you do a little research (from reliable sources) before commenting any further on female genital mutilation.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Bushseeker - you're a good contributor to the forum, but you're so far off the mark with this one it's not funny. I suggest you do a little research (from reliable sources) before commenting any further on female genital mutilation.
I know what it is and while its a greater issue there both still genital mutilation
The practice used to be widespread but with better education in australia its now mostly restricted to cultural or religous reasons and the odd wierd father who wants his boys willy to look like his
In this day and age the topic isnt really appropriate

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Circumsized is Much cleaner and Hot...............:cat:

HMMMM everytime I hear this ( only from women mind you ) I wonder CLEANER? Why wouldn't you want to roll your foreskin back and forth in the shower at least twice a day with hot water and soap for as long as you like - very,very clean and feels good too.........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
circumsised is best.and better looking.seen thosee tiny Asian ones with foreskin ..not impressed

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Dont get me Wrong ther are some Very clean one's with Foreskin Too......................:)

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm sure the surgeon was a sadistic bastard I think he lopped off a few inches as well as the foreskin
Well thats my excuse and I am sticking with it

I am a cleanskin But not my sons If they wanted it done Well they were able to make up there own minds when they were 18

As for mutilation Both are done against the will But what is done to women (To me) is just plain barbaric
Again, if a woman did want this procedure for religious reason Then allow them to make that decision as well informed adults not as children

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Someone should start the Save your skin campaign. No Chop and no snip snip.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Well it should be called what it is for men also
Why you would differantiate and then no doubt some women on here promote it beggers belief
"FGM" redirects here. For other uses, see FGM (disambiguation).

Not sure how you could say they are the same.................

Female genital mutilation (FGM) is the partial or complete removal of the external female genitals for cultural rather than medical reasons. Other names include female circumcision or ritual female surgery. It may involve the partial or total removal of the clitoris and labia minora. Health problems include infections, abscesses and blocked urinary flow. Death can also result from female genital mutilation. The operation to reopen the vagina is called de-infibulation.

"Male circumcision is a simple procedure but a complex and emotive health issue that continues to generate great debate in the community and the medical profession. The child's welfare is foremost. The current prevailing public policy in Australia suggests there is no medical reason for routine circumcision in newborns. However, recent research has found a higher risk of some health problems in uncircumcised males. Ultimately, it is the parents' decision, which should be respected and based on balanced, well-informed, comprehensive information. If you do decide to have your son circumcised, ensure it is done by an appropriate and experienced practitioner."

Please do your research before you comment on something that kills girls during the procedure or with infection after and also removes any sexual pleasure for a women !!!!
This is the most barbaric practices that has ever been invented...
Ms Sue

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I stand by what I said.
I said while femal GM is Very bad
Circumcision is still genital mutilation.
The fact the ladys are arcing up about such an inappropriate subject shows double standards in the extreme

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
FGM is definitely a cruelty towards another human being.
And I don't agree with male circumcision either.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Whatever you do, don't let this guy anywhere near a foreskin...

1Chat

My 2 cents, I understand that circumcision has its roots in religion, having said that I'm not religious!

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I just find it bizzare this thread was started.
Male circumcision hasnt been routinly practiced in australia by australians for a good few years.
Education pretty much stopped it.
Its on the rise over east now due to the ever increasing muslim population.
For women to get on here and promote outdated thinking is ..... very very stupid

bushseeker

Foundation Member
As stupid as the ladys thinking I dont know what female circumscisn is.
Ok its far worse
BUT
2cars crash.
In one car the ocupants are killed
In the other they get a couple of broken bones.
Yes the car crash where both died is far worse but
There was still 2crashes neither was good
You dont say the crash in which people wernt killed was a good acceptable crash because they didnt die.
No crashes are good
No genital mutilation is good

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
My 2 cents, I understand that circumcision has its roots in religion, having said that I'm not religious!

Indeed it does, at least for males. That Seinfeld clip above is a (very) funny take on a Jewish bris ceremony. Islam is pretty big on it too.

I don't believe there is any religious basis for female circumcision, but rather it is a hangover in certain cultures from ancient times in Africa/Arabia. You've got to wonder who first came up with such an abhorrent practice and what they were thinking... :muted: