• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

what sets her above the rest???

aDel_

Gold Member
what sets your FAVOURITE working lady apart from the rest???

does she wear the sexiest lingerie???
the best smelling perfume???
give you the best sexual satisfaction youve ever encountered??? (i figure this is a biggen :p)
you click on a different level other than just the sex???

what makes that woman the best for you???

J

JasRob

sexual satisfaction indeed!that's what I'm paying for I should get what I deserve...:la: and of course good hygien

aDel_

Gold Member
so what im ruined becos ive a bunky knee. :( im no good to anyone i should be taken out the paddock and shot :p

aDel_

Gold Member
thanks soooo much... i feel useless now as a girl and for having a relationship with someone as they wont me cos im broken :( oh well... ill find someone somewhere

Happy2

Legend Member
thanks soooo much... i feel useless now as a girl and for having a relationship with someone as they wont me cos im broken :( oh well... ill find someone somewhere

Apologies aDel Your going through life with RA so deserve better All the best with the OP and rehab
Just dont drive by the farm prior to the op:)

aDel_

Gold Member
lol... ill be going home to my farm after the op for a week or two until i am capable to do things on my own... plus my mommy is a worry wart and wants to look after me... and that means home cooked meals and slobbery kisses from my puppy dogs...
and dw my partner is very loving and is looking after me very well while im going thru this :)

Happy2

Legend Member
How many of us cant get away from the parents quick enough when young? Then we we get crook or life gets us down and we
realise how much they mean to us and love us
Sounds like you are a lucky girl Both family and partner wise

TheCock

Legend Member
Wont u have super knees after the Op?

Dont worry there is someone broken out there for every broken person :p

aDel_

Gold Member
lol yeh no i aint risking breaking my knee cos a guy causes me problems ill just set my daddy onto them :p

aDel_

Gold Member
yeh my family is very caring. mom wont have me say no to recouping there. and my partner knows everything so hes a blessing. i adore him to death... very lucky to have someone like him. ive known him ten yrs. my besties bestie and yeah now hes mine :)

sunyun

Legend Member
Her smile - if it is genuine, then I am sold.

If it looks like it has been pasted on till I leave the place, then I certainly wont be back.

No matter how false the situation is - after all, I am paying for her to do things with me that she probably would never consider in a million years if I wasn't paying - if she is genuinely pleased to see me, and it shows in her face, then I will enjoy myself. If not, it will just be mechanical - on both sides.

After all, they say that the biggest sex organ in the human body is the brain !

Cheers.