• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is sex for you

G

Gambit

What do you cosider sex in a adult act?
For me, when a penis goes inside someone's hole (puss, mouth, anus)!
Is fingering consider as sex?
Is 69 consider as sex?
If a toungue goes inside someone' puss or anus, is it consider as sex?

The reason for this querry is the ads tha says "sensual massage no sex", but you can have HJ or BJ or fingering in the session (extra or included).
:love76::icon_blowO0

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe no sex as a rule means nothing more than hand relief. This can also include no kissing but only touching. Some charge extra if you desire to play with their pussy.

The best way is to phone and know exactly where your boundaries are. After everyone have their desires and how they like to receive and give pleasure. Yep Communication a wonderful tool for great sex.
:walk:

T

TemptMe

Let us be honest - it is about context....In everyday life sex covers a great deal of things the fondling, touching, oral, intercourse etc particularly if you are doing it behind your partners back....
Within the sex industry I am sure it is seen from a different angle...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes TemptMe the bible stated even if you look at a lady in lust you have committed adultery.

Yes I have sinned many many times. However I am what I am and will continue to look and even more.
:walk: