• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Cougars and MILFS for the matures YOUNG says it all for up to 25 what is title for the age group in the middle.
Lets invent one.

F

Farm Boy

MAK'S elite cattle, and I do hope she never finds were I live.

"prima donna" is Italian for "first lady." The term was used to designate the leading female singer in the opera

Arrr bullshit Maryanne there just GIRL's Girls I Really Like G.i.r.l.s.

Happy2

Legend Member
I know it is not quite the word your looking for But to me All ages are tops But the 26-35yr age group I have always
thought of as Vixens

Happy2

Legend Member
Tannerone I think you may be asking for trouble If you go out looking for tweenies

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
In relation to those bearing children

I always thought it went like this
18-30 with kids under 12 ... yummy mummies
30-40 with teen kids ... MILF's
40+ cougars

As for women with no kids... not sure
I guess I should figure it out though as 26-35 is my preferred age bracket

T

Tania Admin

I don't age judge women. Some are not my type, the ones that are, 20s, 30, 40s or 50s, well I class them all as edible undies,, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Tweens appeals but I think the ladies would respond to Vixens Better. Has any one checked the new links on Langtrees.com and the new front page layouts.

Happy2

Legend Member
Tweenies is just not the right word to use only because When my niece was visiting the farm with friends They were described as the audience That the nice version of Miley Cyrus was aimed at Tweenies that group between about 10&14 Between teenage and primary school kids
I even looked up Tweenies in the Urban dictionary Wannabee teenagers Girls who tart them sekves up to look like whores from about 8to 11
You may get the wrong customers sniffing around if you advertised tweenies Let alone the boys in blue

N

Naughty Thoughts

Yeah, I'd agree. You don't want "tweenies" for this.

Can't think of something better than "Vixens", that sounds about right.