1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

what has happened to MrBig (née MrLittle)?

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by XLNC, Nov 23, 2015.

1. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Never mind the forum, what has happened to MrBig (née MrLittle)?

I do hope a great big pussy did not devour him. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Yes I did he is on discourage and up to john lou and happypirate if he can come back.

• Informative Informative x 5
  3. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

I
    I hope he is allowed back A good and happy Mr Big is a good contributor to the forum

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

not my call take it up with our forum big boys.Just so you all know, if someone is out of line with me I will put them on a weeks discourage. Then John Lou and Happy Pirate take over and its their call whether the member is allowed back. I step back and am completely guided by them when and if the member returns.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Poor MrLittle. Not so big now.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
  6. Rudyboy

Rudyboy Legend Member

Your XLNC I can report that Mr Big/Mr Little, myself and another esteemed member of this fine establishment did shoot the breeze today so can report him to be fit and well and having his little bits attended to.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  7. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- My view is very simple........................
    and it will surprise every member here............

• Like Like x 1
  8. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

H2 Mr Big / Little will be allowed back on the forum, and after this it will depend on himself if he stays .

we admin and moderators strongly encourage free speech and having fun on the forum , but like everything there is a top limit that will be tolerated , like disrespect to anyone on the forum , anything to do with underaged people , rude pics outside of the private section ,

enjoy the forum to the most as tomorrow is another day :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. westy

westy Mouse chasing Pussy Legend Member

You cruel xclnt bastard, that is my avatar being consumed by your cat. It is meant to represent a mouse that chases pussy
    Not the other way around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

hmm I wonder if private messaging plays a large role in this Forum, having not been in any other Forum I wouldn't have a clue in hadeys, and would add it be none of my business. However Forum/PM = is that an oxy-moron , whenst not Administrative, I understand it's necessity, ,, I suppose. Like I said , scavenger is a grubby unpleasant scrounging Forum novice.

11. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

hi Scavenger and yes to the above along with what is written on the forum , what is said in a private phone conversation and last but not least when you have a beer down the local with a friend you have meet on this site

not sure what your point is except for a little needle work on your part to get a reaction . :) :)

enjoy the forum scavenger ,

12. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

Thanks johnlou no there's no needling bitchiness from this end, just an enquiry that obviously doesn't warrant the time nor light of day.