what has happened to MrBig (née MrLittle)?

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by XLNC, Nov 23, 2015.

1. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Never mind the forum, what has happened to MrBig (née MrLittle)?

I do hope a great big pussy did not devour him. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Yes I did he is on discourage and up to john lou and happypirate if he can come back.

• Informative Informative x 5
  3. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

I
    I hope he is allowed back A good and happy Mr Big is a good contributor to the forum

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

not my call take it up with our forum big boys.Just so you all know, if someone is out of line with me I will put them on a weeks discourage. Then John Lou and Happy Pirate take over and its their call whether the member is allowed back. I step back and am completely guided by them when and if the member returns.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Poor MrLittle. Not so big now.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
  6. Rudyboy

Rudyboy Legend Member

Your XLNC I can report that Mr Big/Mr Little, myself and another esteemed member of this fine establishment did shoot the breeze today so can report him to be fit and well and having his little bits attended to.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  7. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- My view is very simple........................
    and it will surprise every member here............

• Like Like x 1
  8. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

H2 Mr Big / Little will be allowed back on the forum, and after this it will depend on himself if he stays .

we admin and moderators strongly encourage free speech and having fun on the forum , but like everything there is a top limit that will be tolerated , like disrespect to anyone on the forum , anything to do with underaged people , rude pics outside of the private section ,

enjoy the forum to the most as tomorrow is another day :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. westy

westy Mouse chasing Pussy Legend Member

You cruel xclnt bastard, that is my avatar being consumed by your cat. It is meant to represent a mouse that chases pussy
    Not the other way around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

hmm I wonder if private messaging plays a large role in this Forum, having not been in any other Forum I wouldn't have a clue in hadeys, and would add it be none of my business. However Forum/PM = is that an oxy-moron , whenst not Administrative, I understand it's necessity, ,, I suppose. Like I said , scavenger is a grubby unpleasant scrounging Forum novice.

11. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

hi Scavenger and yes to the above along with what is written on the forum , what is said in a private phone conversation and last but not least when you have a beer down the local with a friend you have meet on this site

not sure what your point is except for a little needle work on your part to get a reaction . :) :)

enjoy the forum scavenger ,

12. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

Thanks johnlou no there's no needling bitchiness from this end, just an enquiry that obviously doesn't warrant the time nor light of day.