• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What happened?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I dont spoae some peeps from admin can enlighten us all as to what happened last 3 days or were we all suspended for saying the wrong things???
Jist askin' not that i mist it had lotsa cleaning to do round the house ;)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes I thought I was to naughty and my IP or router blocked but I think change in IT staff may be the reason behind it

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
u can b naughty with me anytime Missy M .....mmm..........

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I dont spoae some peeps from admin can enlighten us all as to what happened last 3 days or were we all suspended for saying the wrong things???
Jist askin' not that i mist it had lotsa cleaning to do round the house ;)

hi Bepp. i have not been official told , what had happened , i heard it was a server problem :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bloody ASIO checking on us
Or was it the Chinese !!
go

probly Feebz throwing her dirty washing in the mix
tell u wat tho im glad its back i was having withdrawl symptoms not knowing where to go wat to do.......honest;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Bloody ASIO checking on us
Or was it the Chinese !!
The latter, haven't you heard we are a paper pussy (or sumfink)?
... if Australia physically involves itself in the South China Sea waters, our country will “be an ideal target for China to warn and strike”. The media outlet said “China must take revenge and let it (Australia) know it’s wrong”.
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a...a/news-story/e598957ee9b972aa809b3f59827c3fd3

So the cyber takedown of T/s was the opening salvo. I think all local L/t ladies need to come and hide in my bed to ensure their safety, just in case the VIP Lounge is next on the PRC hit list.

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
On another forum they usually advise why they had an outage.
It helps member relationships.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Talking Sinopec. Oil talk really...black gold...$45 per barrel...etc...

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Sometimes things just happen....it's a mystery!
Now you are all one big happy family again.....something to be treasured.