• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What Do You Score? Are You Dead Wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cli-max

What level are YOU at in the workplace? :dontknow: Check YOUR score.

1. Are you experienced in your field, and see that as of any great 'value'
2. Have you climed the ladder - worked your way to the top with promotions?
3. Have you found that one good turn deserved another? ( Have you put yourself out when asked - was it reciprocated )
4. Are you expecting to earn your way to your long service leave, and receive your gold watch and handshake when you retire, for your years of service? :icon_thum ( Or scrapped as dead wood )
5. Pat/slap: Can you count on one hand the pats on the back for jobs well done? :icon_salu ( or are merely errors recognized, fuelling repercussions)
6. Have you felt that you are treated fairly, honestly & with respect?
7. Do you see the 'dish-hands' as treated fairly by the chef's?
8. Do you work in a happy enviroment? Do your workmates appear happy?
9. Have you found that any problems are approached with 'i'll see what we can do for you" ( or - 'if the heat's too hot in the kitchen' ............ ! )
10. Do the staff work happily alongside each other ( or is it dog eat dog )
11. Do you have peace of mind - feel secure in your job ( or do you feel unfairly/easily dispensible/replacable )
12. Are you happy at work? Are you SEEN AS happy at work?
13. Have you tried to do your best? Are you keeping up with the chef?
14. Are you still putting your best foot forward, does it all still feel worth it?
15. Have you enjoyed your R&R after work hours ( or gone home and.................... sobbed ) Do you feel rested for your new shift?
16. Do you even make it home, before the tears start falling?
17. Do you feel confident, worthy and respected? Do you have good self esteem - still? ( or Do you worry........... Could the grass be greener..... Do you rely on your income - enough )
18. Do close one's see a change in you? ( Are you still good company to be around.... Do you WANT company even? )
19. Do you feel lonely?

20. Do you see cracks forming in the kitchen walls? Are the hems starting to fray at the edges of your apron?
21. Are you starting to doubt your worth? ( Is your past record that of a worthy employee ) or is this history repeating itself? )

22. ARE you past your use by date? ( What is their record of employee's happily retiring - Are you imagining it all, is it YOU then? Are you paranoid? )
23. DOES the fire need stoking?
24. DOES it need new kindling?

25. ARE YOU DEAD WOOD - TOO?

Check YOUR score. Give yourself 10 points for yes, 5 points for no. How did YOU do?

Life is short!

C

cli-max

OH AND......................No 26

I forgot to add..............No 26....

26. Do chef's retire with the gold watch and handshake?
( or do THEY become DEAD WOOD........ TOO ) :la: :laughing1

waxenboy

Foundation Member
my score was 215 is that good or bad
Im bored at my job because i need a new challenge and when i go onto shift i will get that new challenge and i will be happier. :hello:

C

cli-max

Good Score

You scored well babe :icon_thum

It IS lousy when your job is mundane. I've been a jack of ALL trades throughout the years, and i know what it's like to be bored to death with it. You watch the clock all day. The grass is ALWAYS greener.....

You've gotta' have job satisfacion to do your best.

ONE POWERBALL .............Waxenboy! :blob3:
Good luck. xx

C

cli-max

This Means.........................

This means that the grass is greener ....on YOUR side of the fence babe! :la:

H

hilly

my score?

:angel1:

Hows is--230.
Some no,s on the bottom End.
I am the Chef--me dog or cat cant cook. :headbang:
-----hilly-----

N

new2perth

I got a score of 215. Does that mean that the grass is greener on MY side of the fence cli-max?

I always intended to tell you that i really enjoy your posts, keep 'em coming!
Oh, and i wouldn't mind mowing the lawn on YOUR side of the fence - babe :ky:

H

hilly

grass

;D ;D

Got that much Grass its coming out me ears
anyone want some its sweetas--lol :headbang:
----hilly-----

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Don't get me wrong i like my job it is just that ive been on the same machine for 5yrs in march im thinking of things to do over the weekend instead of thinking about what dangers there around the work place like when you drop a 15kg bar onto the ends of your fingers because you have your mind on something else,or when you use the small sledge hammer and miss the target and get the back of your hand that hurts that is why i need another challenge. :hello:

C

cli-max

Oh No!

Not THAT sort of GRASS Hilly, ha ha ha :eek:

Yep, it IS greener on your side New2Perth, and you can mow mine ANYTIME babe! :toothy10:

xx

C

cli-max

I Figured As Much

Any score over 180 means that it's greener on your side, so yeah OSCAAAAAAR, I figured you were happy in your job.

And YOU Hilly, livin' in ya humpy out in the middle of nowhere - is my ideal!
Does Balya need a live in gardener? :blob5: :blob6: :blob3:

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.