• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

what do you say during sex..if you speak or what do you like to hear??

L

LouiseT

Thanks for the welcome BlackDagger, I will keep posting, this site is good :)

S

Spunkymunky

When I'm giving my man a blow job, I just love how he tells me how great it feels and what a good job I am doing. That's such a turn-on and is why I do it...to make certain he is being pleasured.

I like that as well....the guy i hooked up with a few times recently does that and no-one ive been with before has. It makes me feel more turned on whilst doing it! (Not that i'm not already seriously turned on anyway lol)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Silence.... I like the mood just right.... a little soft music and silence (That's why I just could not get in the mood for 'doin it' at LP's with that fuking dreadful and intrusive music!)

So with the music soft and the lights low I like total silence... as I love to hear her breathing quicken as she anticipates my next move... then to hear the sound of her breath being drawn in as I penetrate her body... Then I like to hear her 'grunts' as I thrust deeply in....then slowly withdraw to plunge hard and swiftly as far as I can go.... to hear her cry out 'harder, faster... oh please fuk me hard'....then I get into a rhythem as I listen to those 'gutral' sounds escaping her lips.

Then I like to hear my own 'gutral' sounds as I explode inside her pumping my 'seed' deep within her... Then I like to hold her tenderly and stroke her as I listen to the sound of my heart racing and my blood pumping.... as my cok begins to deflate and side away.

Then I roll over leaving her on the 'wet' side of the bed.... and then I fall asleep!

S

stormline

for me i agree with you S.S,i like the soft music so you can hear what your girl is saying,(though i do like my music loud when im in the mood)i am very much into giving plesure to a woman before receivivg it.it does totally depend on the lady,some like to be treated like a slut in the bedroom where others like to be romantic.personally i like the girl that likes the pse in the bedroom,as alot of above have said.i guess my fav saying to a woman who is worked up to the max is (give me all of your juices babee) nothing better than making a woman cum by fucking them then lift them up and licking all that sweet honey and make them go more crazy to be fuced more.MINXY maybe you should widen your age group as to me age has not a thing to do with how you fuc,except maybe the older more experienced.hard to believe you have never had a guy fuc you hard enoughO0O0 i have had the old saying good things cum in small packages(and im not talking about cock)said many times to me..Sex is a very important part of a relationship,if your not happy soon or later you will look for the sex you want.yes all woman like to be treated romantically,but some as i said dont get off on that in the bedroom;Djust my view:icon_boun

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
"Al Pacino in Scarface; "Say hello to my little friend." A line heard in bedrooms all over the world."

I can't take credit for that one, Robin Williams said in a tribute event to Al Pacino