• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do you prefer done to you at TBC

D

Deleted member 49173

Morning :)

Today at TBC do you want to:

View attachment 61716 Teach me how to do?

View attachment 61717 Pleasure me?

View attachment 61718 Or be pampered like a king?

Give me a call and let me know ;)
SURER pic Vivian .. legs open in lingerie is always gooood.

I know this is an (very) old thread now, but pleasuring the lady (you) 1st is always a good warmup for me .. I guess being a pro at massage is a bonus .. haha. but any fake moaning groaning is a big put-off. a real female orgasm is quite the foreplay

Neptune 68

Gold Member
I'd like to bring an outfit along for the young lady to wear, if that was acceptable. Then to be able to take it off her.

D

Deleted member 49173

I'd like to bring an outfit along for the young lady to wear, if that was acceptable. Then to be able to take it off her.
WHAT ?? Take it off her .. and at Xmas time ?? sounds mean to me ..
be a devil .. buy something she could wear again .. if only you hadn't ripped it to shreds .. LOL

D

Deleted member 49173

G'day,
It has already been done. On many, many occassions!!!
I would prefer the girls start naked when the session starts
Or to say the same thing differently .. " the session hasn't started UNTIL she is laying/standing/kneeling naked.
Funny thing tho .. I thought this was the norm .. No ??
maybe my TBC life is being lived abnormally .. LOL

A

Annoyance

Simple. Be a gentleman and ask the lady if she is happy to start that way. If it is part of what she offers as extra then all is well.
@Space you do know you can pay your extra up front before the massage starts? Say the 50 tag and ask her to be topless for the whole massage, only problem is that since it's a massage she'll have to get dressed after to get the hot towel which takes time. (ie wipe hands of oil, put bra and shirt...ect then when she's back in the room go topless again. Same with being nude it'll take more time to get dressed and undressed later, but it's totally up to you. If you want to have a naked masseur it's best to go private since she can walk around nude in her own home compared to a AmP.