What do you do in a situation like this?

livinlife

Silver Member
I had a mate who recently went on a punt and found himself in a sticky situation. He visited a private asian WL who offered natural french. Being safe, he didn't take up the offer. He had a full service as intended, but to his horror he found that the condom was broken when he pulled out from her p***y.

According to him, the WL was quite laid back about it and told him don't worry about it. Which made him even more worried! I don't believe that either party broke the condom on purpose, but having the WL being so chilled about it does sound worrying.

So my main question is, what do you do in such a situation?
Health check would be a must I'd assume?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I would definately go for a check up asap then check yourself again in three months (as some infections do not
surface as quickly) .... but yep some private Asian girls are a bit casual about broken condoms ..
perhaps it doesn't bother them unless they feel they would get pregnant!
Having said that, this obviously isn't a sweeping statement about all asian girls!!!
thanks.....

N

Naughty Thoughts

Yeah, defo get a check-up, even if it's just for the peace of mind. Plus on the off chance that he did pick up something, early detection and treatment is much, much more preferable than keeping quiet so nobody knows but having something nasty quietly brewing.

For the longer term, I'd quietly suggest to him that if he plans on continuing to see girls that might be too cavalier about condoms that it might be a good idea to bring his own, quality name-brand condoms. If the place he's attending is happy to provide natural service, then there is a good chance they are skimping and getting cheapo condoms as well.

Happy2

Legend Member
Check ups are a must And lone road is spot on about certain places being blase about condoms
Go to Fiji and if you insist on a franger the manager will nip across to the shops and buy One franger just the one

P

Perth boy

Could also be a good idea if he has a lady to not have sex with her or at least use a condom. May be hard to explain why.

T

Tania Admin

Check-up for sure. And I wonder if he asked her when she had her last check up...
I'm a little OCD on this and am checked every 4 weeks. In all the time I have worked I have always had the all clear every time. I am sure your friend will be fine, better to be safe than sorry though...

F

Farm Boy

Busts franger have a shower and a wee Quick then a long slow prayer make promises to God ( he may let you of just this once )and see a Dr.

J

JasRob

Definitely go for a health check...If that happens to me I'd definitely go for a health check right away I won't delay so if something bad happens atleast it gets cured right away.

livinlife

Silver Member
My mate's gone for a check up.. apparently it's all good.. I mean other than the fact there's the concern of stds, why aren't the WLs not worried about getting pregnant? I'm assuming maybe they have backup contraceptives other than just the rubber?
And I know this is a long shot, and hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone. What do you do if the WL does get pregnant??

S

Sandi Lang

Go straight to the doc!! Its obvious that the W/G dosent regard her health as important , which is a worry .Natural french ,huh!

F

Farm Boy

My mate's gone for a check up.. apparently it's all good.. I mean other than the fact there's the concern of stds, why aren't the WLs not worried about getting pregnant? I'm assuming maybe they have backup contraceptives other than just the rubber?
And I know this is a long shot, and hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone. What do you do if the WL does get pregnant??

Well then MAK makes you two get marred .

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Definately go for a Medical for your own good. At least you have to look after numer one.... yourself. Hopefully all goes well. xxxxxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

She probably didn't seem to worried about it because what would be the point of freaking out about it? That certainly wouldn't help the situation. She probably has regular health checks, and so knew that you were safe, so made sure that she had a check soon after, and then an extra one in a while to make sure. Nothing else you can really do once a condom has broken.