What constitutes a great kiss??

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerome

I'm with Kinky Master -

holding hands turn into a very slow touching of the lips - while touching more and more. Gently tongue touching with the mouth half closed - her mouth, her neck, her ears, and always back to her mouth, now hungry and wide open. Slowly, as if time has stopped and has become irrelevant. Eyes closed, opening for moments to view the beautyful woman in your arms, then closing and giving.

There's a lot to be said for holding hands; it's really intimate and it says 'I really like you'. I like the feeling when you both know you like each other, you both want to kiss. You COULD go there immediately but you don't, you linger. You linger at the wanting, you allow the energy between you to build. I let her know that right now, she's the only one for me; NOTHING else matters as much as being here with her right now. My eyes are diving deeply into hers; they cannot be averted by a single thing. A dog could bite me on the leg and I probably would'nt notice. I put a hand in the small of her back and slowly but firmly pull her closer to me. The other hand explores her body, softly (sometimes just the tips of my fingers barely touching her skin), I come to her shoulder and gently massage her neck. Not a massage to ease tension but a massage to let her know I want to be inside her; I let her know I'm totally brought to life by the mere touch of her skin, her scent, her wanting. I reach my hand around her neck and rest it right where the hair stops. I alternate between running my hand through her hair and massaging her neck and pulling her closer to me still.
The kiss?...It always starts soft, moist, teasing, biting the lower lip. I sometimes pull away to look at her gorgeous face and clear eyes that say 'YES, PLEASE take me, here, now!'.
My lower hand begins to explore lower and is thinking only of stroking and grasping her bum...as our kiss becomes deeper, more heated, a little more wet and our tongues want to meet...YUM!

J

Jerome

HOW COULD I FORGET THE TONGUE suck! AAAAAAAAAARGH.
There are two things that nearly bring me to my knees with a woman...
A hot tongue exploring my ears (with hot breathe)...
and when she sucks on my tongue (with confidence and passion) for some reason it makes my knees weak (strange for a guy I know - apparently) but it does!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

P

perthminx

I love it when my partner puts their teeth on my ear lobe and just tug at it slowly.... no licking or anything.... just sends tingles down to my toes. Goosebumps! And it makes my nipples hard!

T

tban

hmm, this is turning into the ultimate guide.. Never look away, empty your mind of everything but the kiss, the moment. Start ever so softly, feel for the response and follow it ever so gently, hands meeting, fingers starting to twine, matching passion with passion when it comes, kissing the mouth, gently holding the bottom lip, pulling back and soft kissing again a moment and waiting for them to come to you, roaming hands, the light touch on the flank, the strong hold, the nibble on the ear.. the whisper

T

tban

and as Silence Says, sometimes the taste, of strawberries, or champagne, or a smooth liqueur on the lips, or on the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.