What are the most importian things to you as a person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa

What are the most importian things to you as a person.. ?????

As for me, a good life and debt free.. or dead

C

chrissie

Self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-respect - probably in that order:)

Chrissie

D

dangermouse

im thinking along the lines of sheer happyness, not just myself but for everyone around me

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Family ,friends and to treat people how i want to be treated. :hello:

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
To be honest, honesty. I am one person who will NEVER lie about what I'm feeling or thinking. If I don't want someone to know something, I won't tell them - if I do, I will.

Next is trust - I learnt a lesson a few weeks ago. No matter how well you think you know someone and can trust not to do anything to you while you're sleeping in their bed because you're dead tired, don't sleep there! So, I'm weary of who I trust and where I sleep now.

Personality is another. Why befriend someone if you don't like their personality?

Love...someone who can love you for all your imperfections whether it be as a friend or not. Someone who'll accept you for who you really are.

And someone who not only thinks about themselves, but others is a great thing. You see, sometimes, it's not all about you, but the other person - but then again, to that other person, you are the other person. ;)

B

BigBlackCock

Typical male!

A steak and a blowjob!:D

Just joking. Okay forget the blowjob!

T

Topolino

Honesty , Sincerity , Good Sense of Humour , Dont take yourself too seriously.
Life goes on, the sun will rise and a whole new day will begin

::) :icon_boun

H

huma

Meeting new people having fun keeping my mind occupied is very important to me I hate being bored

L

lickedysplit

I was thinking like you Big black...rofl...
good sex, good wine and great company..

loyalty
laughter
bourbon

T

The Ruler

Integrity.

Integrity is at the highest level - it defines what kind of person you are. Based upon your integrity will be your honesty. Honesty to both yourself and others is one of the most important things to many people - and will often form the back bone of relationships.

Integrity will also define what kind of lover we are. Integrity is about wether we would cheat on our partners, husbands and wives. Integrity is about how we conduct ourselves as people in lives rich journey.

The Ruler

M

Mary Anne PA

caveman

But above all...loyalty friendship humour and your word.

H

hilly

most importian things to me as a person

to be honest.

to keep the ablty of helping others in need.

for one day i might be the one that needs a little help.

hilly.

M

Mary Anne PA

doubtfire

Hello my pets. Well first of all good will to others.Health of body and of mind. To observe everything and anything expand the mind and tollerance.And of course your word.

Respect to all creatures. Animals in particular, they are so helpless but forgiving.. I dont know where i would be without my little fluffy black pussy her name is tiger and gives me great pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.