• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

what a shock...holy s..t

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Roo's pregnant on H&A poor VeeJay acting like a sook over someone else's kid

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Roo's pregnant on H&A poor VeeJay acting like a sook over someone else's kid

Oh Dear,,, i can see it now this story line is going to drag on for ages, i haven't watched this show for about 12 months because it was driving me crazy. I did watch the new show that started on Monday night...7 year switch, now that was interesting lol

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WHAT!!!! 7 Year Switch u gotta b f......joking bet ya all the women here probably bout 3 will b watching googled eyed this show n wishing they could switch their LOVED ONES ;) well babes im more than willing to slip under the sheets with ya give us a call

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
WHAT!!!! 7 Year Switch u gotta b f......joking bet ya all the women here probably bout 3 will b watching googled eyed this show n wishing they could switch their LOVED ONES ;) well babes im more than willing to slip under the sheets with ya give us a call

trash tv is the best, its a great laugh :) ohhhh its getting chilly here in Canberra lets snuggle xox