• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What’s the coldest you’ve ever been?

Vader

Silver Member
The coldest I’ve ever been was when my rental car broke down in the Nevada desert in winter on my way to Vegas. Only had summer clothes, because Vegas is in the desert😩. Long, cold wait for the tow truck.

Happy2

Legend Member
We were in San Pedro de Atacama in Chile And went up to the geysers another 3-4000 feet elevation , at around dawn as that was when they're most active Water was so warm

But as soon as we were out of range of the spray the water froze to our clothes And the locals charge you to be hit with a stick to knock off the ice
Fun way to make a living Being paid to hit Gringos

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
When I toured in Canberra, I did not expect it to be so cold in may, I didn’t pack warm enough clothes 😩

Vader

Silver Member
Come to think of it, the coldest Inw been is when a (teenage) girlfriend’s Mum realised I’d slept with her daughter…..bbbbrrrrrrrr……

Quinn XX

Silver Member
The coldest I’ve ever been was when my rental car broke down in the Nevada desert in winter on my way to Vegas. Only had summer clothes, because Vegas is in the desert😩. Long, cold wait for the tow truck.
The coldest I’ve ever been is any given day in Ireland really 🥶🤣🤣