Wet Dreams...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m not going to try and spoil everybody`s lunch with the details but lets just say I had a wet dream last night.
Now I`m no spring chicken anymore so was I lucky or are wet dreams not exclusively for teenagers??

Maybe it`s my body`s way of telling me I need to see a W/L...

W

WRXXXR

I think your right, if i haven't cum in over a week or so I suffer them as well. As enjoyable as they are I hate waking up with boxers covered in cum so I'll pass thank you. It's been like that since mid teens and now I'm late 20's (FML :().

My dreams are always very weird so i've had some really unusual ones. One involving a 3some with CC and the nannys mum from "The Nanny" lol.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
you must have a full bladder when you go to bed...or your losing bladder control? lol...

T

teddEbear

I think your right, if i haven't cum in over a week or so I suffer them as well. As enjoyable as they are I hate waking up with boxers covered in cum so I'll pass thank you. It's been like that since mid teens and now I'm late 20's (FML :().

My dreams are always very weird so i've had some really unusual ones. One involving a 3some with CC and the nannys mum from "The Nanny" lol.

A week? You must spooge pints!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL what an interesting topic and honestly i wouldn't mind reading about a few details when it comes to wet dreams. It can only be an inspiration. :angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

Well, one night I had a few people around and I spent some time throughout the night with a girl I know who happens to be close to a girl I was seeing.

All innocent but fast forward a few hours and in my dream I'm getting a quality blowjob from this girl. Immediately before I cum I'm woken up by an elbow in the ribs... I sleep talk (and walk) on a nightly basis and as a result my girlfriend knew exactly what was happening and with who lol. Naturally I respond with a smart arse comment about being woken up during the best part. She just laughed and rolled back over.

Another time I was on a dive boat and I was a Hollywood A lister (a few years ago in real life, I was on a boat and this bloke needed a dive buddy that spoke English and more concerned about safety instead of photos) and in my dream I shagged a mermaid underwater and this massive shark kept on circling us lol.

Can't really remember any more wet dreams but always having weird dreams.

The One

Silver Member
I had one wet dream when I was a teenager, like we all do.. But I had another one when I was about 30 or 31. This was about ten years ago now, but I remember it very clearly..!
I was asleep with my girlfriend at the time and it was in the morning, just before we were due to get up. The dream itself was very intense and in fact, felt as real as the real thing. My cock was rock hard (in reality as well as in the dream) and as I was fucking this chick I could feel the orgasm coming on, just like the real thing. When I came I woke up! I freaked out a bit because I'd never heard of anybody at that age having a wet dream. I was also freaked out because I thought my girlfriend might feel what happened and think I was a weirdo.. Luckily she slept through and I got up and cleaned myself..
So there you go.. Hasn't happened since but it could because I still have the odd intense sexual dream.

aDel_

Gold Member
i frequently dream of sex and ive been known to make the odd moan and talk in my sleep and have the same intense feelings and after waking up with sweat and a smile as it felt as real as humanly possible my x's at the times its happend have looked at me in wonder and amazement and asked so how did u sleep. oh if only they were as good as the dreams lol

J

JasRob

Oh gawd ive always had wet dreams these past few days and I'm way past teenage life..I think its normal..LOL :la:

T

Tania Admin

Hmm wet dreams,,I've been having them lately,,quite a lot actually!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL I just discovered the colours..........no wet dreams for me........hmmmmmm educated guess.....might has to do with my job????????

Love the colours........

R.xxxxxxxxxx