• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Wendy Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina Ling

Gold Member
:):):):):):):)
Hi im a new member to the forum, ive. just arrived in town, and looking forward to meeting all you sexy Perth Men. Ive heard that the men are tanned and toned and very handsome. Im getting turned on just talking about you hotties,oh - my pussy is wet please some one cum and rub my clit. I need it now.:wtf:

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Welcome to the forum Asian Wendy... I am so glad to see on the forum.......
We are blessed in Western Australia with very handsome men.....
Ms Sue
:):):):):)

Gina Ling

Gold Member
Welcome to the forum Asian Wendy... I am so glad to see on the forum.......
We are blessed in Western Australia with very handsome men.....
Ms Sue
:):):):):)

thanks very much for having me here, and having a fabulous mentor by name of Raye who has shown me around the forum. I no im gonna love it here.:joyful:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:):):):):):):)
Hi im a new member to the forum, ive. just arrived in town, and looking forward to meeting all you sexy Perth Men. Ive heard that the men are tanned and toned and very handsome. Im getting turned on just talking about you hotties,oh - my pussy is wet please some one cum and rub my clit. I need it now.:wtf:

Wendy
Lovely Lady.... I am glad to see you on the forum & introducing yourself to the hordes of men who
now will be banging on our doors to check you out!
I will post a fantastic photo of you here, shall I?

Gina Ling

Gold Member
Wendy
Lovely Lady.... I am glad to see you on the forum & introducing yourself to the hordes of men who
now will be banging on our doors to check you out!
I will post a fantastic photo of you here, shall I?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

thanks DD for your kind words, and yes please put fabulous photo up of me.

R

Raye@Langtrees

:depressed::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::hilarious::p:rolleyes::joyful::joyful::kiss:

You-really are a sex kitten....very playful and friendly.
We just love having you around.....
So welcome to the forum Wendy
There's no stopping the men
now....purrrrrr

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.