• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Welcome All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark

For those of you who have already been to LPs :wave:, I'm sure you had a great time. To everyone else, what are you doing??? :dontknow: Get down there! :walk:
Some people might be concerned about the price, but when you compare it to a night out in the city it might actually work out cheaper!

Drinks are BYO with no corkage :eek:ccasion14:, you can have a spa, sauna, meet interesting like-minded people....... and you never know, it might end up being an experience that you'll never forget!

We look forward to catching up with you all soon.
Mark - security. :headbang:

B

brad belinda

:ky: Hi Jakes, glad 2 c you've joined us on the forum, ( bout time i should say) did u just wake up (slack) How cum u've got so many
bloody stars 4 a Newbie!!!!!! YOU arn't that special u know!!!! ( lol)

M

Mark

Hi guys, I already have 5 stars 'cause I made a deal with Satan... :headbang:
if you look at my pic you can see my horns and wings *Looking Innocently*

B

brad belinda

:read2: Sure!!!!!!! tooooo much of this :love76: or this :icon_blow_r: we reckon(lmfao)

M

Mark

Awwh... Cum on guys.... You know that I'm a perfect angel!!!
Ask Anyone!!! :icon_thumright:

(Except friends, family and anyone else who knows me)

B

brad belinda

:mblah05: MMMMM.....sure uh ha, not what we were told by that little bird anyway, so we'll believe u Thousands Wouldn't!!!!

M

Mark

Heya sioxie...
Well, I'm staff "Mark" (Security) so I'm not allowed to play.....

I've had a couple of VERY tempting offers but I'm new to this industry and I'm very shy.
:whip2:

M

Mary Anne PA

selemat melan.. I think we need some security down at LT's also... COME ON DOWN!!!

L

LaceyTart1

[quote author=jakes link=topic=503.msg2595#msg2595 date=1102842362]
Heya sioxie...
Well, I'm staff "Mark" (Security) so I'm not allowed to play.....

I've had a couple of VERY tempting offers but I'm new to this industry and I'm very shy.
:whip2:
[/quote]

If you ever do decide to play......can I be your first?!? :love4:

M

Mark

Wow... Thanks for the offer Lacy but I'm holding onto my virginity until the right woman comes along. :BangHead:

L

LaceyTart1

[quote author=jakes link=topic=503.msg2909#msg2909 date=1103195454]
Wow... Thanks for the offer Lacy but I'm holding onto my virginity until the right woman comes along. :BangHead:
[/quote]

She will be one lucky lady!!!!
But are you sure you don't want some training so you know what you are doing??!!?? :thumbsup:
HeHeHe HeHeHe

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
[quote author=jakes link=topic=503.msg2909#msg2909 date=1103195454]
[/quote]

I know a guy who said that once - he lied, but I still boned him. aha

L

lickedysplit

:fart:

Shy??? somehow i dont think so with that smile... charm gets you were you want to go... but dammm cute...

is your bod as good as the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.