1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Sh!t

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by XLNC, Dec 6, 2015.

1. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Apologies if this has been explained already but what is the deal with certain posts having their date and time changed? I.e. if somebody posts something at say 11.00pm on Friday, it first appears at that time. But then it reappears say on Sunday at 4.32am. It's exactly the same post, not a duplicate, just that it has a completely different time stamp. This seems to be becoming more frequent, with more and more posts I have already read a day or two earlier showing up (with later time stamps) as unread in my watched threads.

Has Yoda inadvertently torn a hole in the space-time continuum while he was playing with his new lightsabre? :wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- I do agree with you, and i have no-idea what is happening, but it is happening.

• Thank You Thank You x 3
    • Cool Cool x 1
  3. Rudyboy

Rudyboy Legend Member

This has been getting more and more of an issue over the last couple of weeks and sometimes deja vu can't explain it.

4. pjmc

pjmc Silver Member

Phew. .. i thought i was crazy.

I know its Monday at 5:15 pm right now... lets see what my post says

5. Dancer

Dancer Silver Member

That makes more sense. I thought people were deleting their comments and re posting them for some reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dallas

Dallas Legend Member

I had this happen to me the other day, I thought I must have edited it until I saw this.

7. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Its not weird shit its called bump, it helps us bring back good threads that have died and to make sure the advertisers get a better return for their advertising dollar.
    I have only allowed very limited use on this feature it is a little time consuming but it does allow us to highlite new ladies that are actually on shift without cluttering the threads win un necessary posts.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  8. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- Mary-Anne, its extremely time consuming for the reader.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ronjamie

Ronjamie Bronze Member

I have no idea what I'm doing ?!